Andrew Neil gunning for Rashford

Given his background, you have to be pretty naive to think he wouldn't be involved tbh
Any facts or evidence, even anecdotes from the staff, that the Chairman is involved in the editorial of this publication? Let alone involvement in this particular unpublished story. Or is this all just supposition?

I know living in a post facts world of fake news and misinformation is all the rage, but sometimes it’s good to back some stuff up.

I can't get away with either of them. I think Neil is more ideological (right wing) and a better businessman who can employ people to make him look good. Morgan strikes me as a money chasing grifter who would sell his mother if things got desperate enough.
I have never got past Morgan being the gossip or was it pop reporter? in the Daily Mirror which got passed around the sixth form common room in 1982. Odious man

Any facts or evidence, even anecdotes from the staff, that the Chairman is involved in the editorial of this publication? Let alone involvement in this particular unpublished story. Or is this all just supposition?

I know living in a post facts world of fake news and misinformation is all the rage, but sometimes it’s good to back some stuff up.
Any evidence that he isn’t?

Any evidence that he isn’t?
Erm. Yeah. Him not being the editor kinda means he wouldn’t be involved in the editorial. That’s the job of the editor. Fact. Unless there’s evidence that AN is pulling the editors strings?
Who knows, maybe he is. I just find it unbelievable that people just say something that they think, based on nothing much, and people just accept that and nod along.
I’ll leave it there. A thread of misinformation is not for me.

Erm. Yeah. Him not being the editor kinda means he wouldn’t be involved in the editorial. That’s the job of the editor. Fact. Unless there’s evidence that AN is pulling the editors strings?
Who knows, maybe he is. I just find it unbelievable that people just say something that they think, based on nothing much, and people just accept that and nod along.
I’ll leave it there. A thread of misinformation is not for me.
So you have none. We took the scenic route but got there eventually

Back