And so the rumours begin of the exodus...

Why , we got 30 million for Pickford and nowt got put back in . If short is here still in August wel sell anyone that moves, hand nothing out back in and more than likely rely on shit loans from league one and free transfers

Definitely this ,
I would take £500,000 for him, absolute shite.

If short is still here we are so fucked

Short is gone, not a chance he will be owning this club in 12 weeks time. Lets be honest the only reason he is still here is that interested parties were waiting to see what division we are in next year....Strangely for a business point of view then league 1 probably is a bigger attraction with a club like ours.

Haha Nae way mate, we’d end up with a worse replacement , tellin ya. It’s like when people were saying sell Borini he’s shite . We replaced him with James Vaughan and then Ashley Fletcher. Honestly we start selling the likes of honeyman it will get a lot worse

Haha Nae way mate, we’d end up with a worse replacement , tellin ya. It’s like when people were saying sell Borini he’s shite . We replaced him with James Vaughan and then Ashley Fletcher. Honestly we start selling the likes of honeyman it will get a lot worse

Honeyman will be a very good player in league 1, exactly the kind of lad we need to keep......People seem to have zero idea at the difference between the Champs and league 1, it is HUGE.

Short is gone, not a chance he will be owning this club in 12 weeks time. Lets be honest the only reason he is still here is that interested parties were waiting to see what division we are in next year....Strangely for a business point of view then league 1 probably is a bigger attraction with a club like ours.
Honestly hope so mate ,

It will get worse anyway if we don’t get new owners. Even if we do and they don’t have the cash we could still be in the shit. Shit players like honeyman are the least of our worries

Honestly hope so mate ,

Seriously, watched football at that level for many many years, maybe why I am so easily pleased when we were in the Prem......The biggest jump in the entire pyramid is from Champs to league 1, it is massive in terms of both finance and quality.

Bottom 3 in champs last year were Wigan, Blackburn and Rotherham

Those 3 clubs are now 1st 2nd and 4th in league 1 without huge investment

McNair would dominate that division, Gooch and Asoro will have a field day, Honeyman will be a quality player....FFS James Vaughan got 24 goals in 37 games for Bury and they finished 19th ffs.

Maja will get a LOT of goals.

Fuck me if Papy cant get fixed up for next year he will probably be the best centre half in the division

It will get worse anyway if we don’t get new owners. Even if we do and they don’t have the cash we could still be in the shit. Shit players like honeyman are the least of our worries
Agree with the new owners like mate but Nae way is honeyman shit , he’s scored 7 in his first season from midfield in a shot team. If the other lads gave as much as him we wouldn’t of went down

I like Coleman and a handful of the players and want them to stay and rebuild next season, then other times I think they've been part of a relegation, clear the lot out. In reality I don't think anyone knows how to fix this. For years now it doesn't seem to matter who the manager is, the players are, who's in charge of recruitment or whatever else. The only constant has been how shit we are. Surely that has to turn at some point.

The new owners need to back Coleman . He said he’s not selling paddy mcnair unless there’s a big bid. I’m actually ITK on paddy . If he goes it’s aboce Coleman

Love
Mathews
Honeyman
Mcgeady
Cattermole
McManaman
Asoro maja
McNair
Keep these and wel bounce back

If we can get any money for him I will be over the moon. Weak
Wait til you see the shite we will be bringing in in league 1 - he will look like a superstar

Honeyman will be a very good player in league 1, exactly the kind of lad we need to keep......People seem to have zero idea at the difference between the Champs and league 1, it is HUGE.
Good job cos we finished rank bottom of the championship.

The new owners need to back Coleman . He said he’s not selling paddy mcnair unless there’s a big bid. I’m actually ITK on paddy . If he goes it’s aboce Coleman

Love
Mathews
Honeyman
Mcgeady
Cattermole
McManaman
Asoro maja
McNair
Keep these and wel bounce back

Have to agree, pretty much my retained list although Catts would only be here if we cant get rid as his wages are mental at this level for a player who even in league 1 will be pretty much "ok"

Add to that Watmore coming back and Robson and there is the basis for a decent squad.

Agree with the new owners like mate but Nae way is honeyman shit , he’s scored 7 in his first season from midfield in a shot team. If the other lads gave as much as him we wouldn’t of went down
The only players I like are watmore and McNair, we are truly lacking in the hero department

Back