And so the rumours begin of the exodus...

This is the problem we are in. We need to keep our best players and resist approaches for them but we could also do with holding clubs to ransom over them in an effort to maximize on their saleability. Ask as much as we can for them (the least we can do to show teams we are no pushovers) and cash in on their quality therefore giving us funds to buy in other top players as good as him. Do what we did with Jordan Pickford although this time we need to use the money we get for players.

But the thing is we know how good Honeyman is. Will he be better than who we replace him with.

We absolutely won’t replace him with anyone better. Plus he’s a local young lad who cares for the club, exactly the type we’ll need in League sodding One.

Definitely one we should hang onto. Alongside Gooch, Maja and beg McNair and Watmore to give us one more season

The only player I'd like to see stay is Asoro. I'm really not bothered if we get shot of the rest.

It would be nice to hold onto McNair and Gooch too I suppose.

McNair will get a PL club. Maybe Watford or Bournemouth

PL? I doubt it mate, I suppose we'll see.

The only player I'd like to see stay is Asoro. I'm really not bothered if we get shot of the rest.

It would be nice to hold onto McNair and Gooch too I suppose.

PL? I doubt it mate, I suppose we'll see.

Asoro thinks he’s a world beater, mate. I wouldn’t pin your hopes on him staying

Been thinking about this today. A lot depends on those that stay not acting all Billy big bollocks to any league one standard players.

That’s why we should be doing everything we can to keep the younger lads, they’ve been the only remotely positive thing about this sorry season

Scores 7 goals in his breakthrough season as a midfielder... gets abuse on here. Some people have no concept of reality. We need more Honeyman types not less!

If we can get any money for him I will be over the moon. Weak
Why , we got 30 million for Pickford and nowt got put back in . If short is here still in August wel sell anyone that moves, hand nothing out back in and more than likely rely on shit loans from league one and free transfers

Scores 7 goals in his breakthrough season as a midfielder... gets abuse on here. Some people have no concept of reality. We need more Honeyman types not less!
Definitely this ,

We're coming bottom of a very poor Championship - how many players can we possibly have that other Championship clubs would actually want? Possibly a couple of our players could become squad stocking fillers, but we really don't have any quality it's been obvious all season.

Back