And now, we go live to the C of E in the 17th Century...

Absolute f***ing idiots. The CofE might be expected to be at the more sensible end of religion, what the fuck they think they're doing is beyond me.

Anyway, I'm sure the average experience of married heterosexual couples is enough to disprove their stupidity.

Meh. Old men in funny hats. Let them get on with it. You either believe or you don't and that goes for gay people too.

And they wonder why we're a vastly secular nation which is moving further and further away from religion each year.
How on earth we have not separated the church and state is mind-boggling.
Berks.

Because Queenie is head of the church and the house of lords is infested with bishops.

I’ve recently read Genesis. f***ing hell man. The blokes banging on the door to rape the male angels and god wiping out the whole of sodom and Gomorrah because of the actions of four or 5 deviants.

Why can’t god just forgive without sacrifice. What are we learning from that. If I kill someone my kid and dog are killed for my sin. I’d benefit through cheaper shopping and bills if anything.

I’ve recently read Genesis. f***ing hell man. The blokes banging on the door to rape the male angels and god wiping out the whole of sodom and Gomorrah because of the actions of four or 5 deviants.

Why can’t god just forgive without sacrifice. What are we learning from that. If I kill someone my kid and dog are killed for my sin. I’d benefit through cheaper shopping and bills if anything.
Fatherhood really mellowed God out

Not sure like seen the punishments for breaking the Ten Commandments. He left them for eternity...

Look at 4. Imagine one of them days over Christmas where you say ‘Sunday? I thought it was Monday” CAPITAL PUNISHMENT!
I love it when people say "I believe in the 10 commandments" or "the 10 commandments are a good way to lead your life"

2 are laws..... 2.5 at best

Don't Kill,
Don't Steal
Don't lie.... in a court, but elsewhere absolutely fine.

Load of bollocks

I love it when people say "I believe in the 10 commandments" or "the 10 commandments are a good way to lead your life"

2 are laws..... 2.5 at best

Don't Kill,
Don't Steal
Don't lie.... in a court, but elsewhere absolutely fine.

Load of bollocks
Well we kill animals to survive and we’d be killed if we do anyway so who is he to say we can’t kill when he’s so heavy handed.

Don’t steal. He must mean inanimate objects because the bible endorses slavery which is stealing someone’s freedom therefore what sort of message is that when an iPad is worth more than human rights.

Don’t lie. The bible itself says ‘there is no man whom is righteous’

The whole thing is morally disgraceful. It encourages truly despotic behaviour

Well we kill animals to survive and we’d be killed if we do anyway so who is he to say we can’t kill when he’s so heavy handed.

Don’t steal. He must mean inanimate objects because the bible endorses slavery which is stealing someone’s freedom therefore what sort of message is that when an iPad is worth more than human rights.

Don’t lie. The bible itself says ‘there is no man whom is righteous’

The whole thing is morally disgraceful. It encourages truly despotic behaviour
Totally mate. It's only outdone by its younger cousin

This absolute horseshit nonsense is so hypocritical and backwards it's laughable. It shouldn't be taken seriously in any way shape or form.

Most people who believe in it haven't even read the f***ing thing.

I read it and it convinced me to stop being a catholic.

10 commandments are Old Testament man. He was a bit narky back then.
Agreed but it’s too late. He’s wiped out the whole of the human and animal population. The bloke is a complete drama queen. Weird that he’s left women after humanity was destroyed for raping. Everyone else other than him and lasses are left. Hmm 🤔

Totally mate. It's only outdone by its younger cousin

This absolute horseshit nonsense is so hypocritical and backwards it's laughable. It shouldn't be taken seriously in any way shape or form.

Most people who believe in it haven't even read the f***ing thing.

I read it and it convinced me to stop being a catholic.
It’s a laugh a minute. I’ve been reading it recently dipping in and out. I don’t believe for one minute that any sane person that can be trusted can believe a word of it. I’d go so far as to say they’re pig ignorant because they can’t have read it and given it the required amount of thought to think that this is something that should be followed in modern society

Back