WMS An open letter to ‘our’ MPs

RTG

Robot
Staff member
As your constituent, I always encourage you to be vocal when supporting our community. I find it somewhat surprising, however, that the current political climate doesn’t not dictate that your more public addresses are saved for the greater pressing concerns that you surely have, rather than using them to demand answers as to why a … Continue reading An open letter to ‘our’ MPs →

more at Wise Men Say...

So what do you want the 3 MP’s to do other than to state the obvious which has already been said.
what would be your solution?

Not for me.
They are a special breed apart - in the current climate I’d imagine reasonable, sane people throughout the length and breadth of the UK are shaking their heads in disbelief at the antics of our ‘friends’ up the road.
Let them get on with embarrassing themselves.

Not for me.
They are a special breed apart - in the current climate I’d imagine reasonable, sane people throughout the length and breadth of the UK are shaking their heads in disbelief at the antics of our ‘friends’ up the road.
Let them get on with embarrassing themselves.

Absolutely this. Poorly thought through. Isn't going to change anything. A bit pathetic actually.

Fucks sake. Pathetic that. Let the mags And MPs embarrass themselves.
Well, I'm all for the mags making a show of themselves, but not the MPs many of us have voted for. I think it's actually quite a serious concern that they've gotten themselves involved.

EDIT: I hadn't read the opening letter above. I wrongly assumed this would be a letter condemning the actions of those MPs jumping on the Saudi lovin' Magwagon.

Last edited:
I think you should be encouraged to bin the idea and grow the fuck up. The wider point being the gap between the ears of whoever thought this was a good idea.

Bin what idea? We’re not actually encouraging people to write a f***ing letter to their MPs, were highlighting the ludicrousness of it. Whilst at the same time highlighting the issues that remain and are still ignored at Sunderland.

Back