An insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lots of people very easily pleased i see. Considering he garnered around 1% of votes around here I would have expected more of a backlash.

To appoint a bloke that's never been promoted is unbelievable imho.

His win percentage is almost exactly the same as Philasaurus. I expect zero improvement.

We are hampered by a salary cap and seemingly a transfer fee cap. The one area where we could have used money to give us an advantage has been utterly wasted on Lee Johnson.

FTM

Lots of people very easily pleased i see. Considering he garnered around 1% of votes around here I would have expected more of a backlash.

To appoint a bloke that's never been promoted is unbelievable imho.

His win percentage is almost exactly the same as Philasaurus. I expect zero improvement.

We are hampered by a salary cap and seemingly a transfer fee cap. The one area where we could have used money to give us an advantage has been utterly wasted on Lee Johnson.

FTM
Just not sure what the alternatives are, and please don't say Pearson. Imagine that arrogant t**t strutting around our club nutting everyone, whilst we all waited for his inevitable sacking, regardless of results. Fella is unhinged.

Speaking to an ex yeovil.player this morning who only had good things to say about him. Smart lad and coaches well. He was surprised that he got the job, but thinks this could be the break he needs to be very successful. Let's hope so.

For anyone concerned about appointing someone who has never been promoted don't worry about it we can sack Johnson at the end of the season and see if Phil Parkinson is available. Apparently he has just lost his job and been promoted from this league a couple of times 🙄🙄

A disgusting small-minded cheap appointment from football no nothings that further insult the fans and history of this club.
In keeping with EVERY decision Donald and co have made since arriving they have replaced poor with worse.

Fully expect to be back at square one this time next year.

This only serves to prove that the FAKEOVER is nothing other than that.

Imagine being a Billionaire and presiding over the appointment of Lee Johnson ffs.

NOT A PENNY MORE.
That's the spirit!

Some of you genuinely waffle on as if you are a massive club in the Prem. Johnson is a good appointment for where you are at. He's better than Grayson, Ross and Parkinson combined.

Stop wetting your knickers.
Maybe they should have waited to see if Klopp or Pep were gonna become available

Some of you genuinely waffle on as if you are a massive club in the Prem. Johnson is a good appointment for where you are at. He's better than Grayson, Ross and Parkinson combined.

Stop wetting your knickers.
I'm agreeing with a Newcastle fan about some of our fans bed wetting.

I feel dirty and wrong

Tho those saying you would have preferred Cowley. You do realise that his win % in the championship is considerably lower than Johnson? You do realise Lincoln fans albeit no doubt pleased he got them a promotion or two say his football makes Parkinson look positively new age?

Maybe they should have waited to see if Klopp or Pep were gonna become available

Now I haven't trawled through this thread so I'm more than happy for you to prove me wrong.

But I'm going to bet that absolutely f***ing no-one has mentioned those two apart from you?

Now I haven't trawled through this thread so I'm more than happy for you to prove me wrong.

But I'm going to bet that absolutely f***ing no-one has mentioned those two apart from you?
Hence the 'maybe' :rolleyes:

Your support go on and on about your black n white friends being deluded etc etc etc
Yet every manager you've had since Allardyce has been constantly slagged off and deemed 'Out of their depth', not good enough for 'the mighty sunderland' etc.

I think it's quite appropriate to mention Klopp and Pep , seeing as no-one else who gets appointed to manage Sunderland is accepted as being good enough to manage your club of prehistoric league winners.

Hence the 'maybe' :rolleyes:

Your support go on and on about your black n white friends being deluded etc etc etc
Yet every manager you've had since Allardyce has been constantly slagged off and deemed 'Out of their depth', not good enough for 'the mighty sunderland' etc.

I think it's quite appropriate to mention Klopp and Pep , seeing as no-one else who gets appointed to manage Sunderland is accepted as being good enough to manage your club of prehistoric league winners.

So I was right - you are the only one.

Lay off putting words in people's mouths with the "Pep", "mighty Sunderland" bullshit.

There's plenty of real opportunities to attack an incredibly unhappy fan base on an internet message board without making shit up mate.

Last edited:
A disgusting small-minded cheap appointment from football no nothings that further insult the fans and history of this club.
In keeping with EVERY decision Donald and co have made since arriving they have replaced poor with worse.

Fully expect to be back at square one this time next year.

This only serves to prove that the FAKEOVER is nothing other than that.

Imagine being a Billionaire and presiding over the appointment of Lee Johnson ffs.

NOT A PENNY MORE.
Good we dont want you

So I was right - you are the only one.

Lay off putting words in people's mouths with the "Pep", "mighty Sunderland" bullshit.

There's plenty of real opportunities to attack an incredibly unhappy fan base on an internet message board without making shit up mate.
Not bullshit i'm afraid - the thread title in itself says so.
Oh yeah - lay off telling people they aren't allowed opinions .

To be fair to the OP, while his post goes over the top, he makes some valid points in amongst it.

It is a shocking appointment and you only have to look at the thread on Johnson that appeared the day before to see what people really thought.

He was almost unanimously written off as an awful option and some posters have had a rapid change of opinion in the space of 24 hours mind!

Johnson is a poor appointment and his selection has to pose serious questions about the direction and structure of the potential takeover.

It is okay to have concerns. We don't all have to defend every single thing the club does, which seems to be more of a requirement on here the worse we get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back