An insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They tried to get Jose here
But he said no no no
Until something officially is announced regarding KLD then we can believe it. The take over has taken that long my confidence in it has eroded.
Liking an Instagram post is not really concrete evidence. I once liked a photo of Kylie Minogue but I’m not having Christmas dinner with her.
Your confidence is eroded
:lol:

Last edited:

You really are that thick aren’t you ? Decent appointment we are league one and have been for three seasons now. He is a young progressive manager willing to work with a dof. It’s a new beginning with finally the club looking to address some of the problems. It’s hardly small time it’s realistic and decent appointment for now

If we got Pep Guardiola, some minge-bags on here would moan about it.

Not my first choice at all but we've got to get behind him. Gotta be better than Parky!!
You really are that thick aren’t you ? Decent appointment we are league one and have been for three seasons now. He is a young progressive manager willing to work with a dof. It’s a new beginning with finally the club looking to address some of the problems. It’s hardly small time it’s realistic and decent appointment for now
This

A lot seem to have decided he’ll be like Parky. Wouldn’t have been my choice, but we have to give Speakman and him a chance
Before we appointed Parkinson, I said we should go and get Gary Rowett. Posters told me he was shite because he got sacked by Stoke. Neil Harris was another who wasn't good enough. Ainsworth the same. All 3 are managing in the Championship now and doing good jobs.

Now the same posters don't Johnson despite him having a good CV like the 3 managers I've mentioned. They don't know who they want. Or if they do, it's to bring back Roy Keane or Paolo di Canio.

Reactions: Gaz
Like any fans, we have our fair share of complete lunatics.

This is where we are. Appointing a manager from the division above us is still good. The dream of some Bielsa type character coming in is unrealistic in the third tier, but at least we're aiming higher than last time.

Be a bit embarrassing to not even give this lad a chance.

Not my first choice would have preferred Cowley however he is here now (apparently) so no point dummy spitting before he has managed one game for us.
I was underwhelmed when we got Reid I was wrong I was over the moon with Moyes appointment I was wrong. Give the lad a chance before writing him off
This is so correct. We've had international managers, big household names with solid reputations and it's been a let down. Denis Smith was an unknown but have us some great memories, so who can tell!!. Give him a chance and let's see what happens.

Funny how less than 1% of people on here wanted him in the poll, now he's appointed he's a fantastic appointment who plays free flowing, high intensity attacking football. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't my first choice, but he was a damn sight higher up the list than most of the rest of that list.

This is so correct. We've had international managers, big household names with solid reputations and it's been a let down. Denis Smith was an unknown but have us some great memories, so who can tell!!. Give him a chance and let's see what happens.

It's not like we have a choice, unless you're just going to throw the toys out of the pram and sulk on the sidelines.

Did you see much of him Grumpy. You must have heard plenty of views from the Bristol City fans in and arround your place.

Heard more than saw. He divides opinion here -some love him, some think he only got the job because Lansdown thought he owed his Dad Gary a favour. My own thoughts are that compared to their "normal" performance while I've been down here, he's had them over performing. The only real negative is that they tended to lose the plot when they were in the playoff places, and it got to squeaky bum time in terms of games left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back