An insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

If memory serves I don't think Man City appointed Pep whilst they were in the 3rd division 😉

They didn't but they did appoint a fella who had been promoted into the top flight, had won the FA Cup and had also finished 6th in the top flight as manager. They were then immediately promoted 2 years running into the top flight (they were relegated the very next year with him mind).
Johnson may not have been many folks choice (certainly not mine) but he's here now so we may as well see what transpires. No point moaning about it as he's here

Last edited:
Players seemed to have downed tools. Wonder why?
History is prologue LJ has a history of a winning streak followed by a losing streak.........I thought he wasn't the man for us last season and it looks like he hasn't learnt from his previous failures.I don't think He will get us promoted this season so he has to go! KLD will however stay loyal and in a way that is refreshing as LJ will get his chance to prove me wrong, and nobody would be happier under those circumstances.

History is prologue LJ has a history of a winning streak followed by a losing streak.........I thought he wasn't the man for us last season and it looks like he hasn't learnt from his previous failures.I don't think He will get us promoted this season so he has to go! KLD will however stay loyal and in a way that is refreshing as LJ will get his chance to prove me wrong, and nobody would be happier under those circumstances.
KLD needs to show some ambition, a tried and tested manager please, surely not a lot to ask from a billionaire owner of a club capable of having 32k average in league 1.
Calm down mate, you nearly overreacted there.
Still feel the same ?
Some people on here man :lol:
Some people on here are spot on man :lol:
SAFC fans are fully stuck in ptsd. An op that is utterly lacking in considered thought and logic.
No thought or logic? just a lucky guess then.
Regardless of one’s views on Johnson the OP is ill informed bullshit.
?
Dry ya eyes mate, stop being a fanny.....
Make a change to hev someone with a pulse, lets see how he changes it in Jan.......
Aye mate, lets see how he changes things in Jan.........2022
I must be the only one who's quite happy with it.
Still happy ?
Will keep the thread bookmarked for that then.
Me too.
Some of you genuinely waffle on as if you are a massive club in the Prem. Johnson is a good appointment for where you are at. He's better than Grayson, Ross and Parkinson combined.

Stop wetting your knickers.
Mag in peace my arse.

Last edited:
KLD needs to show some ambition, a tried and tested manager please, surely not a lot to ask from a billionaire owner of a club capable of having 32k average in league 1.

Still feel the same ?

Some people on here are spot on man :lol:

No thought or logic? just a lucky guess then.

?

Aye mate, lets see how he changes things in Jan.........2022

Still happy ?

Me too.

Mag in peace my arse.
No. Want him out now

A disgusting small-minded cheap appointment from football no nothings that further insult the fans and history of this club.
In keeping with EVERY decision Donald and co have made since arriving they have replaced poor with worse.

Fully expect to be back at square one this time next year.

This only serves to prove that the FAKEOVER is nothing other than that.

Imagine being a Billionaire and presiding over the appointment of Lee Johnson ffs.

NOT A PENNY MORE.
We know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back