1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An hour to catch a killer with Trevor McDonald - tonight 9pm

Discussion in 'SMB' started by On Tour, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Macho

Macho Striker

Wont watch anything that little racist shithouse has on TV.

2. molthemackem

molthemackem Striker

Interviewed and charged at Forth Banks.

Seems he was a bit of a stalker from what I've read........... Takes all sorts

3. T_Bone

T_Bone Striker

Hope it's better than his mafia farce.

Herberthall likes this.
  4. Boinger

Boinger Winger

If it's half as good as the one that's just finished on the BBC, It'll be worth a watch.

5. abbs

abbs Striker

some people think everything is avoidable,
    shocking what happened but couples fall out and ring the police all the time , it’s a difficult one to call

6. gavinmcant

gavinmcant Winger

He could have been arrested but the difficulties of getting a charge without her evidence would have made it incredibly difficult.

It's more broadly an investigation as to how these complaints are dealt and the legislation governing harassment than a failure by the particular force though their actions will be examined.

Arkle likes this.
  7. Gutmackem

Gutmackem Winger

Haway mate, surely you know the story!

8. pavarotti1980

pavarotti1980 Midfield

He could have been but it goes against victim led policing if you explicitly ignore their wishes and carry on regardless. No doubt promoting a complaint

9. gavinmcant

gavinmcant Winger

Ok so devils advocate but you've got the initial complaint and PIN being served, you've got his ante-cedence, you've a recording of the second call the girl made as well. She says she doesn't want him arresting but that's potentially because if cohesive control issues. I tell you, in future, people will be arrested, a file submitted and let CPS make the decision.

10. JAZZMANB

JAZZMANB Striker

Dunno til I watch it ,don't follow that much news
    It's the processes I like on these crime dhows

11. pavarotti1980

pavarotti1980 Midfield

Of course the discretion of the victim and cop are removed and it's a process borne by IPCC investigations and recommendations

12. On Tour

On Tour Midfield

Grab a quick beer...

13. gavinmcant

gavinmcant Winger

Don't understand that sentence can you re- phrase it please?

Trouble is, you only see admissible stuff that's been agreed by the defence and prosecution. Be interesting to see how they edit and show this.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  14. LondonMackem

LondonMackem Winger

Feel so sorry for the family of victims of crime as gruesome as this. Don't know what I'd do in their situation.

Tomma and janey like this.
  15. palm 1

palm 1 Midfield

I think it's a bit of a balancing act. If the police take every report of harassment to the CPS they will deal with nothing else.

gavinmcant likes this.
  16. yamar1

yamar1 Winger

what a cuunt he is.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  17. too late

Trevor McDonald?

18. HABA87

HABA87 Midfield

Senseless, poor lass and her family.

Oh, as usual, well done the police.

Ben Gardner likes this.
  19. BIG BAZ

BIG BAZ Striker

The evil bastard

20. Black_Cat

Black_Cat Central Defender

Sounds like they let a madman loose to kill someone and then give a tactical team an hour to catch them. Bit like the Running Man.