An alternative footy game (UFL)

If its free and not pay-to-win (which implies no fifa points style feature) how is it viable?

Fwiw an ultimate team with zero pay to win features would be excellent.

If its free and not pay-to-win (which implies no fifa points style feature) how is it viable?

Fwiw an ultimate team with zero pay to win features would be excellent.
It will be similar to what PES (eFootball) is this year you’d imagine. The ‘free to play’ element will be little more than a glorified demo. If you want to use more teams, players or game modes you’ll have to pay for it.

Is Codemasters still around? Still don't understand why they stopped doing LMA Manager. Everybody loved it , sold loads and the cheat codes were class. I wish some fvcker would relaunch it

Yes. They only release racing games nowadays. Combination of Football Manager dominating the football sim market and the PC version was found to be using Russian spyware. Not the greatest thing to be using in today's society.
You're not making money from a console only release and the PC brand is kinda tainted now.

Last edited:
There’s a few. I play apex for nothing and people pay for skins and extras but i can play the exact same game as them just not look as good
Really old comment this like but a footy game where you get all the current teams but being able to fork out for your particular club's old grounds, kits, players, etc could make a shit load.

Really old comment this like but a footy game where you get all the current teams but being able to fork out for your particular club's old grounds, kits, players, etc could make a shit load.

Not sure of your age but I think lads of my age (40s) would go for that - kids and the main market don't care

Back