American sport films

fyl2u

Striker
I'm a sucker for them, I am.

From comedies like Major League, Caddyshack and Happy Gilmore to jock movies/shows like Blue Mountain State to off-field dramas like Moneyball or Draft Day through to tearjerkers like Field Of Dreams and Jerry Maguire, I love it all.

Just watched the remake of The Longest Yard, have got myself a copy of the original, and about to stick on Any Given Sunday.

What are your favourites?

From comedies like Major League, Caddyshack and Happy Gilmore to jock movies/shows like Blue Mountain State to off-field dramas like Moneyball or Draft Day through to tearjerkers like Field Of Dreams and Jerry Maguire, I love it all.

Just watched the remake of The Longest Yard, have got myself a copy of the original, and about to stick on Any Given Sunday.

Have to say I'm the same, even with very little interest in the sports they feature.

You seen Friday Night Lights?

I pecked up any given Sunday the other day as a podcast I listen to was going on about it
I think in a 'so bad its good' way ??

Have to say I'm the same, even with very little interest in the sports they feature.

You seen Friday Night Lights?

I thought I had but I just checked Netflix and it isn't there, so unless it used to be on Netflix but got removed I may not have. Worth a watch? What sort of thing is it?

I have a feeling I may have seen the movie but not the TV show.

I pecked up any given Sunday the other day as a podcast I listen to was going on about it
I think in a 'so bad its good' way ??

Supposedly Pacino's rant at the team in the dressing room is one of the all-time-great Pacino scenes and a must-watch for any self-respecting passionate sports fan.

Back