American Horror Story

I stopped watching about half way through the freak show series. Just got really bored with it. Might give the more recent series' a go if its back to its early form

Same here, but I'm glad I gave the last series a go after hearing good things about it - very good.

Great show.

The hotel and last years series are shit mind.
Agreed. The Hotel one was awful but Asylum was the best and Murder House was good too. It lost its way after that but Roanoak was great. I watched the first of the new series and dumped it as I thought it was weird. Over Christmas I picked it up again and got hooked. Thought it ended up being pretty good. Liked the way it dipped back into Murder House too. Misty Day is a great character

Onto episode 6, you were right. Amazing! Nicely ties up loose ends from other series.

Is that the Murder House nostalgia episode in the last season? May as well stop watching after that. The season turns to absolute shite after that :lol: Shame because it started off so well.

Last edited:
Christ, season 2 has been a grind. Finally got round to watching the rest of S02 today after not bothering with it since about s02e05 at the beginning of February.

Hope it gets better.

Hope Tim Minear goes more back to his roots with the next thing he does too. :lol:

Agreed. The Hotel one was awful but Asylum was the best and Murder House was good too. It lost its way after that but Roanoak was great. I watched the first of the new series and dumped it as I thought it was weird. Over Christmas I picked it up again and got hooked. Thought it ended up being pretty good. Liked the way it dipped back into Murder House too. Misty Day is a great character

This doesn't give me hope. :lol:

Anyone seen any 9-1-1 yet?

Worth a watch?

Last edited:

Back