american fridge freezer door clearance help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wakey wakey

Gettin new kitchen fitted and have a limited space for american fridge freezer, it fits in the gap but what kind of clearance do you need from the wall on either side for the doors to open ok as the sizes are 895cm plus and the gaps only about 970cm so only got about 3.5cm gap on each side.

Gettin new kitchen fitted and have a limited space for american fridge freezer, it fits in the gap but what kind of clearance do you need from the wall on either side for the doors to open ok as the sizes are 895cm plus and the gaps only about 970cm so only got about 3.5cm gap on each side.

How the fuck should I know, hope this helps;)

They normally stick proud of the units so you should be ok.

wilfy's right they're much deeper than the units which are 570 deep + 30 for worktop overhang,i think you mean you have a wall at the end of the run and not that its in between 2 walls,therefore move it across to the unit and you'll have 7 cm gap to the wall

Yer, you are ok mate, sits on front, not hinges on the side, type of thingy

coz i dont want a normal fridge! cheers lads its against a larder unit on the right and a wall on the left, got what yas mean now it sticks out from larder unit so move it right across as will be no wedging there and that will gives 7 cm on the wall

coz i dont want a normal fridge! cheers lads its against a larder unit on the right and a wall on the left, got what yas mean now it sticks out from larder unit so move it right across as will be no wedging there and that will gives 7 cm on the wall

should be ok anyway,if those diagramsare out to go by.the door hinge suggest the doors open within the appliances own width,bit like unit doors do.
but all you will get is about 95 deg.opening and not as drawing.if the wall is at hinge side.still open like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back