Ameobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Gains

Winger
Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew has claimed that Magpies striker Shola Ameobi, 32, is so intelligent that he could move into politics and even become Prime Minister after he retires from football.

Shola is one of those players who does not let the 'hype' of being a footballer go to his head, he seems very grounded. Even though he is not captain, when ever he is starting a game, he gives the team talks in the pre-match huddle, says a lot about the guy. Comes across as a generally nice down to earth fella. I have talked to his dad on a few occasions, as his church is next to where I walk by on my daily commute and he is a top fella too. Still, I bet he wishes he could un-do that mtv cribs programme!!!!!

Shola is the sort of player all managers want. Doesn't get pissed up, doesn't get in the papers for screwing around, no pictures on twitter with money scattered all around. Just a decent human being which isn't surprising given his family background.

Had an excellent game for us today.

gerrin the first English Black Prime Minister comes from Newcastle.

buy the fucker a hoss to ride into Parliament.

Seb'd to fuck tbh, plus there are a lot more important this to talk about, ie. Kevin Friend being a corrupt spineless c*nt... oh and fuck off you mag twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back