Ambassadors for the club as KLD lift off gathers pace

Micky Gray is on about getting ex-players involved in the club in the KLD era as a way to help us move forward, I see. Happy to have ex-pros shaking hands and talking about us in the media but I have little desire to see them involved in the day-to-day just because they used to turn out for us. All this 'certain type of character' bollocks does nothing for me. What I want to see from people involved in the club is competence. That will do a hell of a lot more for us than anything else.
This all day!

I have a healthy respect for our history, but we need to leave it there to move forward. In truth, our “ambassadors” have achieved very little in the game and hold little to no weight. I want us to look forwards with a modern and organised outfit.

Let’s make new ambassadors by delivering on the pitch rather than all the bravado off it.

This all day!

I have a healthy respect for our history, but we need to leave it there to move forward. In truth, our “ambassadors” have achieved very little in the game and hold little to no weight. I want us to look forwards with a modern and organised outfit.

Let’s make new ambassadors by delivering on the pitch rather than all the bravado off it.

Unfortunately the media bollocks is a big thing

Aye, but only when we have an Ahad Ha’am and a Ben-Gurion will there be a true Mackem Nation, as opposed to a mere nation of Mackems.

I am going to have a couple of shots of vodka and get back to you

No idea what that means

Having a week off work training a puppy, I think I get what he means more than this

Kieran Brady? Dave the Rave or Wee Philly would be a better choice.

If we are looking for an ambassador or someone to be the media face of the club then it should be someone like Quinn, Phillips or Gray. Someone working known outside of Sunderland and is media savvy.

Kieron Brady !!! A good player for us in his time .. but not a chance If Defoe retires i would ask him to get involved ..

Think we have a few not working for the club who spread word about us anyway. The likes of Phillips , Reidy , Gray and Quinn.

Then there's Davey Jones who undoubtedly will with or without his small role in the club.

Noam Chomskysy is reported to be MLF. Probably wouldn't advertise it, but maybe he can drop a good word for us in one of those rent-a-quote pieces he does a couple of times a week.

Back