Amazone Prime Day

I wasn’t critical of his job or anything like that. I said I had some knives and he took the piss. We were talking about whetstones and he also said I was an idiot for buying the one I use.

Firstly, i took the piss out of global knives before you piped up saying you own a set.
Not my fault.

Toby :lol:

OOOOOOO shots fired

He couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag man, proper internet warrior

Echo £59.99, the Mrs got me one for Christmas, perfect for muting the knobheads at Sky and listening to music instead of commentary, even better during the World Cup and cockend Tyldesley.
It gets a thumbs up from me.

What are they like? Was thinking about getting one and get a mate to bring it over to Bilbao for me.

What function would you say you use the most on it?

Bought a camera
did you go for that Sony?

I have global knives and have a jap water stone which cost about £30. Had a cheapo one and it was shite. Watch any chef doing sharpening demos online or speak to any decent chef and they will agree. You’ll do yours every day as you work in the Toby iirc.
I'm replacing my Globals with Dalstrong shoguns when needed. I have the Dalstrong filleting knife and its great.

did you go for that Sony?

I'm replacing my Globals with Dalstrong shoguns when needed. I have the Dalstrong filleting knife and its great.
I’ve got this....

Sakai Takayuki Petty / Paring Knife (150mm)

It’s great. I’m not really arsed about having specific makes just as long as they are better than what I have and I like the look of them. Loves knives and cutlery. Bought some antique horn handled knives and forks not long back for when I’m doing meat dishes. They look class.

What are they like? Was thinking about getting one and get a mate to bring it over to Bilbao for me.

I just listen to music on it mostly be that the radio or other means.
So easy to just tell it what you want and there it is, well unless she can't understand me.

Playing tracks by Del Arsehole was quite funny.

went for the
6tb harddrive for £90
2kg whey for £20
5 litre's apple cider vinegar
boxers i can run in.
Bought a fire 8 HD to replace the missus' Nexus 7 2013!! Low end, but it rarely gets used - but I wouldn't want to not have one if that makes sense.
Also got some Sugru, as I lost the last batch of the stuff I bought

That's it - its been SHITE imo

Just to chip in mate, we use ours for music loads, really handy when in the bath to change music without electrocuting myself.

Other random stuff like quizzes on it and for the craic I had it playing sounds of waves when chilling in the garden in the sun the other day.

I’ve got this....

Sakai Takayuki Petty / Paring Knife (150mm)

It’s great. I’m not really arsed about having specific makes just as long as they are better than what I have and I like the look of them. Loves knives and cutlery. Bought some antique horn handled knives and forks not long back for when I’m doing meat dishes. They look class.
I'm a fan of this fellas youtube channel, it's surprisingly entertaining watching a bloke cut a bit of rope

Was sure I had posted this yesterday but obviously hadn't.

The Amazon Fire TV 4K thing is on sale at £40 - anyone use one?

I currently use my PS3 as my 'smart TV' for Iplayer and Netflix etc. Would I be able to get terrestrial tv through the fire box thing and is it easy?

They're useless. Ordered yesterday, nowt today. Free month of prime as usual but what's the point of paying to get next day delivery if you've guy to wait longer.

Bought a fire 8 HD to replace the missus' Nexus 7 2013!! Low end, but it rarely gets used - but I wouldn't want to not have one if that makes sense.

Got a second echo for £45 which is canny. Still not here so another of prime

snide gits.

added something with discount and added something else and they took the discount of 1st thing , had to delete it and add again .

I currently use my PS3 as my 'smart TV' for Iplayer and Netflix etc. Would I be able to get terrestrial tv through the fire box thing and is it easy?
I’ve got one mate, you can get iplayer and the likes on it. I paid £70 for mine but had a £65 voucher. It’s a lot faster than the fire stick.

Play Tv was the option for ps3. Allowed you to watch terrestrial and record it.

Back