Amazone Prime Day

buy it when you spot good deal on hotukdels, not when they say sale

Amazon Prime Day deals 'not what they seem'

Shoppers thinking of taking part in internet giant Amazon's Prime Day are being warned that not all the items on sale could be the bargains they seem.

Consumer group Which? said that the goods are often cheaper at other times of the year.

However Amazon said its website was transparent, and consumers could compare price changes over time

However, Which? warned that some goods could be bought more cheaply outside the promotion period.

"Although these time-limited sales events can offer great discounts, not all offers will be as good as they seem," said Adam French, Which? consumer rights editor.

"It can be easy to get swept along by the hype and excitement on the day, so we recommend preparing in advance and researching what you want to buy, to make sure you can tell the difference between a good deal and a dud on Amazon Prime Day."

Toby :lol::lol::lol::lol:
You have no idea where I work as I never have nor ever will mention it on here. Imagine the faux trip advisors, the haggis was overlooked aye gtf.
Globals, mugged off mate, living off the name. Commonly known as the knife of a wannabee chef, do you have whites with yer name on too
Yes mate I was in Joël Robuchons place in London a while ago and every single chef were using global. I’ll take that over Toby Carverys Slicer.

Only on the SMB can "you go to work everyday" be seen as a negative.
I wasn’t critical of his job or anything like that. I said I had some knives and he took the piss. We were talking about whetstones and he also said I was an idiot for buying the one I use.

Back