Amazon Prime

Ugh not a fan of streaming. Probably ok for the T20s but a full day (or night) of circling and pausing would do my head in plus juddery pictures. Maybe my broadband is just shit

Last edited:
Prime has been a saviour for our household in the last year and now we can get free food deliveries on top as well as entertainment and next day delivery it just gets better,

we spent £70 odd for a years worth of prime membership. It’s value imo. It also gives free access to magazines, books and music.

just around £6 a month for a year. I’m staying as a member for the foreseeable

Prime has been a saviour for our household in the last year and now we can get free food deliveries on top as well as entertainment and next day delivery it just gets better,

we spent £70 odd for a years worth of prime membership. It’s value imo. It also gives free access to magazines, books and music.

just around £6 a month for a year. I’m staying as a member for the foreseeable
Can you get the Radio Times on it?

They're welcome to live cricket while we're in bed.

Sky took test cricket away from terrestrial tv so they can hardly complain about other broadcasters doing the same to them.

It's a pisser for the viewer ultimately but at least a lot of people use Amazon Prime for other things too. I save much more than £8 a month with their free postage.

Unrelated to men throwing a ball at some wood but with Amazon prime for free deliveries etc does this also include the tele? Sky is up in a few months and I’ve had enough of losing signal every 2 mins when a breath of wind blows so thinking about signing up to Amazon for their tv (had a trial a couple of years back and wasn’t much on it back then) and keeping netflix.

Apart from gold and Comedy Central repeats (we’ve got most of the stuff on Netflix anyway) we never watch a sky channel.

Unrelated to men throwing a ball at some wood but with Amazon prime for free deliveries etc does this also include the tele? Sky is up in a few months and I’ve had enough of losing signal every 2 mins when a breath of wind blows so thinking about signing up to Amazon for their tv (had a trial a couple of years back and wasn’t much on it back then) and keeping netflix.

Apart from gold and Comedy Central repeats (we’ve got most of the stuff on Netflix anyway) we never watch a sky channel.
Yeah you just need a firestick and then log into your prime account, handy for some Xmas premier league football aswel. Can use the firestick to get on Netflix if needs be aswel

Yeah you just need a firestick and then log into your prime account, handy for some Xmas premier league football aswel. Can use the firestick to get on Netflix if needs be aswel
Ta, got a fire stick in the bedroom so we could get more on demand channels than the tv has. Checked last night and the tele downstairs has the prime video app already👍

Back