Amazon Prime.

I was going to post that the quality was poor. Lots of juddering when the ball was pinged across the pitch. I was watching via the app on my virgin box. I decided to try watching through the prime app that is installed on the TV. Chalk and cheese, brilliant picture now.

Ya ISP is fkn with ya. Is it Sky Broadband by any chance? 😂
Thanks.,I’m watching it on an app on my Xbox one. It’s got better now but I’ll have a play around with it when the Liverpool v Everton is over. I want to have uninterrupted coverage tomorrow night to watch the Mags get stuffed!
Reception?
I’m still on old money, I pay in groats.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Man U game earlier looked to be HD quality this Liverpool game is definitely UHD.
Quite impressed with coverage.

I'm really enjoying it so far. Even if they hike the price in the future it'll be a welcome change to be able to pay a one off £1.99 for a game of your choice or something. Amazon have potential with this.

The goals show like BT Champions league is really good better than watching clowns like Big Nose Thompson and the drunk squad on Soccer Saturday etc

Suitably impressed - no commentary option :cool::cool: something I have called for forever!

Been impressed with the coverage. I had a few issues with firestick (its an older model) so I switched to the app on PS4 and it was much better. Only watching in Standard HD 1080 but still looks great

The BT Goals show which gives live overviews of all games has basically the best line up there is.

I ended up turning off the Amazon equivalent and just switched between games as their line up was horrendous. I don't want to listen to Savage or Cole talking absolute shite.

Get some proper football journos on

Back