Amazon Prime

Look up amazon family. I've not tried it yet, but it looks like you just sign up for prime, then search for nappies, and it'll give you the option to subscribe.
That's what happens aye. You get 15% off all subscribe and save items if you 5 or more in a month too.

Another good thing with prime is locker delivery.

I get most my stuff delivered to the amazon lockers. Most Morrisons have them along with one in the metro centre.

Saves being in for a delivery.

Another good thing is you can get 20% off ware house deals (this one may be student only) and you can get some cracking deals.

Got a £450 dell monitor for £230 ish after warehouse discount and then the 20% off

Be careful with the warehouse deal offers, they've been known to put prices up before offering up offers. I've hit on some good ones like.

Oh aye. It's like all things use common sense, and check the listed condition.

The dell monitor I got was an absolute steal at the price. But stuff like that only crops up randomly.

I am sure they use the warehouse to shift rubbish they can't sell normally as well as something's they always seem to have loads off.

Oh aye. It's like all things use common sense, and check the listed condition.

The dell monitor I got was an absolute steal at the price. But stuff like that only crops up randomly.

I am sure they use the warehouse to shift rubbish they can't sell normally as well as something's they always seem to have loads off.

I think you're right mate. I think it's mainly returns, I'm not sure how well they test the returns either. I haven't had many problems and they all come with a 12 month money back guarantee for faults so you can't really lose,

I think you're right mate. I think it's mainly returns, I'm not sure how well they test the returns either. I haven't had many problems and they all come with a 12 month money back guarantee for faults so you can't really lose,

A lot of people use amazon to test products and return them, espdcially electrical stuff.

A few things like scuffed or crushed boxes isn't an issue to me either. So good deals can be had.

Only thing I ever returned was a lg ultra wide monitor as it's resolution just wasn't good enough. again it was a warehouse deal and was perfect when I received it. Only give away it was ware house was it has the original buyers details under mine on the dispatch note.

I told them it kept turning off and they collected it and refunded no problems.

I use it with netflix, they each have their own "exclusives" so best to have both for full coverage.

Got prime for £59 for the year during black friday deals, so next to nowt.

Use it loads for prime now 2hr delivery too.

2hrs?

You must live near one of their warehouses I guess?

Realised after both me and our lass had been paying for Prime for about two year now you can share Prime benefits from one account to another under Amazon Household. Saved me £80 anyway.

Realised after both me and our lass had been paying for Prime for about two year now you can share Prime benefits from one account to another under Amazon Household. Saved me £80 anyway.

:eek:

Never knew that! Always use my wife's prime account when I am buying stuff etc. Just tried linking my account to hers under Amazon Household and it works!

Back