Amazon Prime

I recently found out I can get 20% off nappies with a Prime membership.

:eek:

That's going to pay for itself within the first fortnight, I reckon.

Doesn't work with student membership unfortunately. Their nappies are canny cheap like for pampers.

I've missed something here.

Are people ordering snacks and drinks to be delivered in 2 hours for free?????

Of course. :) £20 min spend. Free 2 hour delivery window.

Amazon family.. having said that you will find deals in the supermarkets all the time but its great for the convenience

The supermarket deals rarely beat Amazon's prices with 20% off. £17 for 204 nappies (size 3).

Their wipes are cheap too. £8.55 for an 18 pack of Huggies Pure wipes. Cheaper than the supermarket and delivered for free.

Doesn't work with student membership unfortunately. Their nappies are canny cheap like for pampers.

Of course. :) £20 min spend. Free 2 hour delivery window.
Luckily I'm not a student. :D

The supermarket deals rarely beat Amazon's prices with 20% off. £17 for 204 nappies (size 3).

Their wipes are cheap too. £8.55 for an 18 pack of Huggies Pure wipes. Cheaper than the supermarket and delivered for free.
Getting them on subscription is mint, and I'll be going through them at some f***ing rate, (and probably not leaving the house to go shopping either). It's genius, I won't even have to remember to order them. I'll have a look at wipes anarl.

Last edited:
Getting them on subscription is mint, and I'll be going through them at some f***ing rate, (and probably not leaving the house to go shopping either). It's genius, I won't even have to remember to order them. I'll have a look at wipes anarl.

It's class, get your shopping delivered from the supermarket too and forget the outside world exists. ;)

Absolutely mate and within 1 hour soon!

I wake up and order coffee etc for breakfast!

1 hour service is already available here, it's an extra £6 per delivery but canny if you're really thirsty and the fridge is really empty.

It's class, get your shopping delivered from the supermarket too and forget the outside world exists. ;)

1 hour service is already available here, it's an extra £6 per delivery but canny if you're really thirsty and the fridge is really empty.

Ah! Not here yet still 'only' 2 hour!

I absolutely love it still!

Was messing with that q10 pro the other night and whilst I was messing I ordered a 4tb hdd and it was there whilst I was still messing on!

Ah! Not here yet still 'only' 2 hour!

I absolutely love it still!

Was messing with that q10 pro the other night and whilst I was messing I ordered a 4tb hdd and it was there whilst I was still messing on!

I bought my Pi3 from Amazon, £20 delivered to my door in 45 mins.

Just used Prime Now for the first time yesterday. Mint.
They have got their work cut out delivering on time to our estate like. Loads of delivery drivers driving rounds in circles looking baffled.

I bought my Pi3 from Amazon, £20 delivered to my door in 45 mins.
Where on earth are all these amazon warehouses like. They must be allover the place.

Last edited:
They have got their work cut out delivering on time to our estate like. Loads of delivery drivers driving rounds in circles looking baffled.

Where on earth are all these amazon warehouses like. They must be allover the place.

Aye three years I've been here and i still get stuff for other houses or people asking me where so and so street is.

Just ordered some guitar strings and some caster sugar :lol: due in ten mins, gonna be skint using this.

Last edited:
Aye three years I've been here and i still get stuff for other houses or people asking me where so and so street is.

Just ordered some guitar strings and some caster sugar :lol: due in ten mins, gonna be skint using this.
If they end up delivering it to mine I will bring it round marra. :lol:

Back