Amazon prime tv

He is an ex special forces now copper (DI)
Aye. Vietcong tunnel rat turned LA cop. I’ve read them all and it’s hard to keep up tbh. He goes from cop to PI then cop then PI every half dozen books or so.
I read far too much crime fiction and the cops n cities n PIs n villains n plots n sidekicks blurred a long time ago. Is Bosch the one who’s mate has the arrow tattoos and the Rolex or is that the other one who’s career arc n plots are very similar?

Aye. Vietcong tunnel rat turned LA cop. I’ve read them all and it’s hard to keep up tbh. He goes from cop to PI then cop then PI every half dozen books or so.
I read far too much crime fiction and the cops n cities n PIs n villains n plots n sidekicks blurred a long time ago. Is Bosch the one who’s mate has the arrow tattoos and the Rolex or is that the other one who’s career arc n plots are very similar?

I dunno about that mate. TV series he is just a copper, but one that doesnt always go by the rules. Not sure if it is true to the books or not. But its a great watch IMO, very well done.

Any recommendations for series or documentaries to watch?

Vikings

What's that like?

Forgot there is a new series of Vikings

Last Kingdom is excellent too, when first watched it didnt think it was as good as Vikings but tbh it is in its own way...Both cover the same period with the same characters in it from opposite perspectives which is quite interesting.

Last edited:

Back