Amazon prime tv

They're doing the Good Omens TV adaptation as well which I'm looking forward to - but we have both streaming services and it tends to be the kids who watch Amazon more than the adults.

Life in Pieces is the best thing on Prime by an absolute mile, one of my all time favourite sitcoms.

Red Oaks (a coming-of-age “comedy/drama” about a country club in the NY suburbs) and Underbelly (although it’s quite old now but more the kind of thing I think you’re looking for) are the other 2 things I’ve enjoyed most.

I tried watching the Jack Ryan thing but I just kept thinking it's Jim from The Office. Says more about how my mind works than about the programme. The All Or Nothing series about Man City and also the All Blacks are canny.
Thought it was a bit "meh" tbh. He was fine in it, Wendell Pierce is always class, the show was pretty by the numbers though.

Life in Pieces is the best thing on Prime by an absolute mile, one of my all time favourite sitcoms.

Red Oaks (a coming-of-age “comedy/drama” about a country club in the NY suburbs) and Underbelly (although it’s quite old now but more the kind of thing I think you’re looking for) are the other 2 things I’ve enjoyed most.

Surprised me how much I enjoyed this. Easy watching as well. Some episodes a bit meh, but plenty of easy laughs especially from Tim and the Grandad

Surprised me how much I enjoyed this. Easy watching as well. Some episodes a bit meh, but plenty of easy laughs especially from Tim and the Grandad
The “Green Light” sketch from one of the early series 1 episodes is one of my all time favourite comedy moments! Tim is great too

Back