Amazon Prime Day

I was trying to resist, but my sister-in-law (no) asked me to get her one of these alexa echo dot things.. 2 for 40 quid so I got one for me.. and I got meself a firestick.

Ended up going for that Shark hoover an all :lol:
Along with a bottle of Gentleman Jack, Laphroaig, and a bin

Was trying to look for a decent laptop for work/FM but nothing was sticking out at a decent price

Echo dot for £22 (4th one in the house) and a 64gb usb drive for £9

Do the echo dots have their own built in voice control so you can control them individually or do you need to voice control them via the main Echo device?

I've got the echo and was thinking about getting the dot for 29.99 euros but decided against it this time round. Might get it for black Friday.

Do the echo dots have their own built in voice control so you can control them individually or do you need to voice control them via the main Echo device?

I've got the echo and was thinking about getting the dot for 29.99 euros but decided against it this time round. Might get it for black Friday.

No every one is separate. You can connect them in various ways but they will all work independently of one another.

Lots of good deals on garmin running watches

cheers for the heads up . me old fitbit needs a battery, didn't have too charge it (just walk and sync) but basic stats . got the forerunner 235 for £130 plenty stats .

checked how long had left on battery other month on withings and seen my total miles for 10 month ...... 3000 miles :eek::eek::eek:

Looking this year I would say the majority of it is just a marketing trick.

The exception being the Amazon Kit (Echo, Firestick, Kindle etc) which does have some very decent discounts.
I agree, I always use camel camel before buying more expensive items and almost all the things I looked at had been at the same "bargain price" on previous occasions.

I agree, I always use camel camel before buying more expensive items and almost all the things I looked at had been at the same "bargain price" on previous occasions.
The L'Or Espresso capsules I got were the cheapest they've ever been. I even had an alert set up for them on Camel Camel but it didn't seem to work. I got them for £16.99 and it's showing that it only went to £25.
The bargains outside of the Amazon brand stuff were few and far between but there were a few out there.

The L'Or Espresso capsules I got were the cheapest they've ever been. I even had an alert set up for them on Camel Camel but it didn't seem to work. I got them for £16.99 and it's showing that it only went to £25.
The bargains outside of the Amazon brand stuff were few and far between but there were a few out there.
They are/were doing 100 Amazon own brand capsules for a fiver. They're not bad.

Back