Amazon Prime Day

The SMB loves a good bargain on Amazon Prime Day. 15th & 16th July this year but early deals have started filtering through for Prime members.
This seems like a canny deal as an introduction to a connected home if you don't already have an Echo or similar.
https://amzn.to/2jQCbih

I'm not spending this year unless I get a remarkable deal on quality wireless earphones. My Bose earphones have packed up so using some cheap spares at the home as I can't justify the expense.

Kindle Oasis looks canny, but my one with the keyboard is still going strong. Must be over 10 years I've had it now.

I'm after a basic Kindle and a Firestick if anyone spots them going on offer.

Firesticks always go on sale so you will be fine there. Get the 4k one though even if you don't have a 4k TV they are much better.

I am after a micro SD card. 128gb plus and from one of the big brands. Should find a decent saving on one.

If you haven't already installed Amazon Assistant and are a Prime member you can get £10 off a £25 purchase at the mo if you install it. Can even delete the Assistant plug-in after if you don't want it on your phone/browser:

This is pre-Prime Day only I think.

Wouldn't mind a back-lit kindle if there's a cracking deal.

Current one is fine, just a bit of a faff needing to use a little clip on torch if the Mrs is asleep.

I've bought 15 months of PSN every year for the last 4 years, I now get a year free. WATTBA.

I'm after an external hard drive as my 500gb is nigh on full on the PS4. I refuse to delete my GTA5 saved data which takes up about 80gb or summat and the bairn is constantly getting new games.

Anybody seen anything worth buying? What have you bought?

I've got myself a Fire Tablet 10 plus Show Mode Charging Dock and a Sonos One Play speaker and stand so far.

Back