RTG Amazon Prime Day(s) 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon Prime "Day" is next week, 12th/13th July from midnight and as usual they have a series of special offers (available now) in the run up to it.

30 days free prime trial (useful if you aren't already a Prime Member)

Prime Day deals are exclusive to Prime Members.

I have listed some of the early offers below - RTG do get a commission payment if you click through any of these links to subscribe and that goes directly to the running costs of this site (and towards my yacht in the Bahamas). All of these offers are time-limited.

Amazon Music Unlimited - 4 months free (Prime members only) - or 6 months free when you buy an Echo -EXPIRED

Kindle Unlimited 3 months free (Prime Members Only)

Audible 3 months free (Prime Members Only)

Amazon Kids+ 3 months for £3.99 (Prime Members Only, ensure you select the 3 month plan)

If you want to take advantage of any of these deals and aren't already a Prime Member, you can use the link at the top to get a 30 day Free Prime trial. This will also set you up for any special Prime Day deals next week.

Only one yacht ?

Beats Studio3 headphones at £149 if any Premier League footballers are watching - then again I doubt they would sniff at the full price.
If you're not ok looking like a prick and want great sound quality, these are absolutely mint and worth a lot more than the current price:

I use them every day with work for teams calls but handy for travelling as well.

Noticed the have the Xiaomi redmi pro 10 on for £129 down from £269, that's a great saving tbh for anyone looking for a cheap but decent android phone.

Had eye on a few items. None of them moved in price. If anything they went up and free prime delivery. Not bad if your wanting an amazon device or some other random rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back