RTG Amazon Prime Day(s) 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger

Striker
Amazon Prime "Day" is next week, 12th/13th July from midnight and as usual they have a series of special offers (available now) in the run up to it.

30 days free prime trial (useful if you aren't already a Prime Member) - EXPIRED

Prime Day deals are exclusive to Prime Members.

I have listed some of the early offers below - RTG do get a commission payment if you click through any of these links to subscribe and that goes directly to the running costs of this site (and towards my yacht in the Bahamas). All of these offers are time-limited.

Amazon Music Unlimited - 4 months free (Prime members only) - or 6 months free when you buy an Echo -EXPIRED

Kindle Unlimited 3 months free (Prime Members Only) - EXPIRED

Audible 3 months free (Prime Members Only) - EXPIRED

Amazon Kids+ 3 months for £3.99 (Prime Members Only, ensure you select the 3 month plan) - EXPIRED

If you want to take advantage of any of these deals and aren't already a Prime Member, you can use the link at the top to get a 30 day Free Prime trial. This will also set you up for any special Prime Day deals next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amazon Prime "Day" is next week, 12th/13th July from midnight and as usual they have a series of special offers (available now) in the run up to it.

30 days free prime trial (useful if you aren't already a Prime Member)

I have listed some of the early offers below - RTG do get a commission payment if you click through any of these links to subscribe and that goes directly to the running costs of this site (and towards my yacht in the Bahamas). All of these offers are time-limited.

Amazon Music Unlimited - 4 months free (Prime members only) - or 6 months free when you buy an Echo

Kindle Unlimited 3 months free (Prime Members Only)

Audible 3 months free (Prime Members Only)

Amazon Kids+ 3 months for £3.99 (Prime Members Only, ensure you select the 3 month plan)

If you want to take advantage of any of these deals and aren't already a Prime Member, you can use the link at the top to get a 30 day Free Prime trial. This will also set you up for any special Prime Day deals next week.
Love the Amazon music one, was listening to Rory Gallagher live in Europe on it yesterday

A reminder that Prime Day starts at midnight tonight.

The 30 days free Prime trial offer and some of the other "early deals" above will end soon.

A reminder that Prime Day starts at midnight tonight.

The 30 days free Prime trial offer and some of the other "early deals" above will end soon.
Ffs @Roger, fancy selling out to the corporate behemoth that is Amazon, first it was Google and now this, what are you getting out of it, free p**nhub membership and access to Amazon XXX Channel?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's an Amazon XXX channel? oooh, I might have to re-negotiate the contract.

I'd love to dump both Amazon and Google, but that would require lots more people to become subscribers and/or lots of local companies to step up with sponsorship/advertising and neither of those is likely to happen.

Meanwhile, they are the main paymasters that keep this site running.

There's an Amazon XXX channel? oooh, I might have to negotiate the contract.

I'd love to dump both Amazon and Google, but that would require lots more people to become subscribers and/or lots of local companies to step up with sponsorship/advertising and neither of those is likely to happen.

Meanwhile, they are the main paymasters that keep this site running.
What’s the figures Roger? Are we talking thousands? Have you looked at the option of having a less moderated subscribers forum maybe?

30 days free prime trial (useful if you aren't already a Prime Member)

Amazon Music Unlimited - 4 months free (Prime members only) - or 6 months free when you buy an Echo

Kindle Unlimited 3 months free (Prime Members Only)

Audible 3 months free (Prime Members Only)

Amazon Kids+ 3 months for £3.99 (Prime Members Only, ensure you select the 3 month plan)

Just clicked through for the audible free 3 month trial.
Anyone got a recommendation for a good audio book. Only allowed 1 premium book a month tho

Just clicked through for the audible free 3 month trial.
Anyone got a recommendation for a good audio book. Only allowed 1 premium book a month tho
Audible have a 2 for 1 sale on at the moment. I sometimes use my credit to get two books.

Also my audiobook is available on Audible at the moment ;)

All well and good these offers, just set yourself a calendar reminder for a few months' time so you don't end up getting billed for things you've forgot.

Exactly what they bank on happening.

f***ing brexit screwing me today. I’ve to buy the “international” version of the firestick to get it delivered to Ireland and tbats not discounted.
I've a spare that I got last time there was a sale, brand new. Not sure which stick it is, can check after work if you're interested (I'm in Meath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back