Amazon echo

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really dont get the fascination with them. Do you not just turn on the radio to listen to music or put a CD in or play the downloaded album.

Is it not just a toy for the lazy?

convenience factor

get up..

say "Alexa Radio 2" job done

she is cooking something.. "she says Alexa. Timer 20 minutes"

music on the radio I like. I say Alexa "what is this song"

I have a load of playlists so I just say "Alexa play Epping playlist" or any individual song or genre..

works for us well

convenience factor

get up..

I have a load of playlists so I just say "Alexa play Epping playlist" or any individual song or genre..

works for us well
I'm tempted.

convenience factor

get up..

works for us well
But I have things like that anyway. A watch or phone for a timer, MP3 player with my playlist.

You have been conned by Amazon marketing mate :lol::lol:

ps my mam has one that my brother insisted on buying for her as he has one and they are brilliant. Does her head in, my dads head in and mine when i visit.

I'm tempted.

do you have Amazon Prime ? I actually upgraded to the whole music so from 2 million tracks to 30 million

But I have things like that anyway. A watch or phone for a timer, MP3 player with my playlist.

You have been conned by Amazon marketing mate :lol::lol:

but all in one place and convenient. and it tells me a joke, the weather, the local traffic.

you get out what you want to put in.

but all in one place and convenient. and it tells me a joke, the weather, the local traffic.

you get out what you want to put in.
But only if you remain in one room at all times though? Otherwise you would have to have them dotted around the house as you move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back