amazon echo products

You can’t ask for specific songs or personalised playlists but could eg say Play some Elvis.
Can you use Spotify Free with Alexa?
No you can’t. You need a Spotify Premium account in order to use those features. If you’re not up for forking out there are some options. Firstly, Amazon Prime users can access a lot of Amazon Music’s library for no extra cost (aside from the £80 a year).

Interestingly, Google Home lets you use Spotify Free as a service, so maybe Amazon will follow suit at some point.

Can you use Spotify Free with Alexa?
No you can’t. You need a Spotify Premium account in order to use those features. If you’re not up for forking out there are some options. Firstly, Amazon Prime users can access a lot of Amazon Music’s library for no extra cost (aside from the £80 a year).

Interestingly, Google Home lets you use Spotify Free as a service, so maybe Amazon will follow suit at some point.
Ah sorry I’ve got a Google Home mini, not Alexa

I still can’t see much point. Seems like a way of automating a lot of stuff that does not need automating for a lot of money. I love gadgets, but these hold no interest to me.

Back