amazon echo products

I tell her to fuck off more than I say thank you.

The time she starts accepting my pronunciation of “iPlayer” instead of me having to do an impression of f***ing Boycey* from Only Fools and Horses, is the day I thank the useless cow.

*not an exaggeration either, the useless piece of black plastic shit.
EYE-PLAYAH ...

Can you have 2 echos in sync in a room. And if so is it still 3.99 or does it bump it up to 9.99 for multiple devices?

Thinking of getting another one to improve the sound a bit. Not that we need baby shark any louder first thing on a morning.

Can you have 2 echos in sync in a room. And if so is it still 3.99 or does it bump it up to 9.99 for multiple devices?

Thinking of getting another one to improve the sound a bit. Not that we need baby shark any louder first thing on a morning.
I have several echos which play together on a single Spotify sub so it should work.

I tell her to fuck off more than I say thank you.

The time she starts accepting my pronunciation of “iPlayer” instead of me having to do an impression of f***ing Boycey* from Only Fools and Horses, is the day I thank the useless cow.

*not an exaggeration either, the useless piece of black plastic shit.
Racist!

Other reason I want one is so I can listen to SAFC home games on DAB... heard thats possible too?
I used ours out in France and there was some content on 5 live (match commentary) that wouldn’t play due to copyright issues. Remember it’s basically streaming web content, it’s not a radio, so you’d get commentary if it’s available over the internet.

British Gas have offered me a half price Hive Thermostat fitted for £125 but I can't see that I would use it. I use the lights via Echo and that is useful sometimes but I can't see me using the thermostat any differently to how I do now.

It's good to control the heating and lights from your phone, especially if your not in and you want heating on outside of your timed pre sets and lights on etc. Couldn't do without it now

I've got my echo hub and dot synced up, I just tell alexa to play on both. Doesn't cost anything as far as I'm aware. Mind they're not in the same room, ones in the sitting room the other in the kitchen.

Last edited:

Back