Amazon and Netflix smart TV apps (Samsung)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was using my Amazon one yesterday afternoon and it was fine.

Have you tried properly restarting it? ie off at the plug for 20 seconds.

Edit - Yup and Yup :lol:

mine updated itself two weeks and is spot on now. Check your settings...probably needs a manual update assuming you have it connected online mate

My Netflix app used to be a nightmare for freezing and sticking on 25% buffer. It's been a good while since this has happened because I now only quit the app through the exit option (don't use the back key on the remote as a method to get back to the TV) and I've turned off the quick startup on the TV (this apparently flushes the cache).

My Netflix app used to be a nightmare for freezing and sticking on 25% buffer. It's been a good while since this has happened because I now only quit the app through the exit option (don't use the back key on the remote as a method to get back to the TV) and I've turned off the quick startup on the TV (this apparently flushes the cache).

That happens on mine too. It's a disaster. I've stopped using it. I might try what you did to sort it. Although, I've become a bit of a dumb dumb with technology in my old age.

That happens on mine too. It's a disaster. I've stopped using it. I might try what you did to sort it. Although, I've become a bit of a dumb dumb with technology in my old age.

It does the trick and it's dead easy to do. just get into the habit of exiting the app correctly, think of it like shutting a pc down.

Pack a few of your most valuable possessions and get out of the house and get yourself a false passport NOW!

Good luck mate. We're all rooting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back