Amazing youtube series on Dorking Wanderers

Fantastic story of a club, if you're not familiar, the owner Marc White is absolutely living out his dream of owning Dorking Wanderers, and he's the gaffer. They've rapidly climbed up to the National League with 12 promotions in the clubs 23 year history, still being semi-professional. The owner/manager is absolutely insane and hilarious. The type of guy that you'll learn to love as the series goes on, even if you don't like him initially.

Here's the link to season 1, i think there's 3 season (i'm on season 2)

I think the only other time I have heard about Dorking is when 10cc sung about it.

From Rochdale to Ocho Rios
From Ocho Rios to Dorking
From Dorking its back to Rochdale

Fantastic story of a club, if you're not familiar, the owner Marc White is absolutely living out his dream of owning Dorking Wanderers, and he's the gaffer. They've rapidly climbed up to the National League with 12 promotions in the clubs 23 year history, still being semi-professional. The owner/manager is absolutely insane and hilarious. The type of guy that you'll learn to love as the series goes on, even if you don't like him initially.

Here's the link to season 1, i think there's 3 season (i'm on season 2)

Thanks for sharing love owt like this me, will defo watch

Lovely place Dorking and on the doorstep of some of the most beautiful countryside in southern England. Which makes it a very odd place for a thriving, ambitious football club.

But yeah, the manager/owner is a bit of a weapon and they are merely the second-best non-league team in Surrey. COYC

Back