Amad is not good enough

Old Timer

Winger
Amad, let’s face it is just not good enough for Man United. He misses easy chances like yesterday. To light weight and will never make it at Old Trafford.

What he really needs is to be either put out on loan to Sunderland for another three years, or better for all given a free transfer to Sunderland. Just saying.

Amad, let’s face it is just not good enough for Man United. He misses easy chances like yesterday. To light weight and will never make it at Old Trafford.

What he really needs is to be either put out on loan to Sunderland for another three years, or better for all given a free transfer to Sunderland. Just saying.
Agreed. We’d help Man Utd out getting him off the wage bill.

Agreed, absolutely hopeless and he's getting carried by Roberts and Clarke who are the real heroes. I would also like to see him here another 2/3 years just to take a proper look at him in case he becomes great all of a sudden
No, no, no, he's getting carried by Dajaku, let's not make some poor club think they should be signing Roberts and Clarke!

He really is not good enough, but at the same time, I’m willing to do Man Utd a favour and hold onto him. Save them the wages in the hope of them letting us take one of their players on loan again on the future - hopefully the next one isn’t a dud and we can send him back the following season to play for them.

To make him effective for ManU they would also need to pay us 30m for Roberts. Makes more sense to leave him in the Championship where the only defence duo that can stop Diallo and Roberts is Hume and Ballard.

I think ManU should do the decent thing and pay us back the loan fee while they are at it though too, the chancing bastards

The OP is probably right, it will take him a couple of seasons out on loan for him to develop into a first team never mind a regular starter at Man Utd.

Hopefully those seasons are with us.

Back