Am I obsessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't know, I don't spend my life on forums.

There are always new stories about Newcastle so people post new threads.

Once a thread has dropped off the front page it's not reasonable to expect people to go searching.

This forum moves much more quickly so thread's get quickly pushed down.

At a quick glance this is the only Newcastle thread, on the front page, and it's a bump.

Doesn't really wash when at the point that the cumulative thread was created (and was still high on the front page) some bozo created a Newcastle-related thread. Like I say self-moderation.

I'd say that such is the volume of Newcastle-related content on here that you'd rarely (if ever) go beyond page 2 when looking for a Newcastle thread.

The only time ive "watched" them is if their match has been on while I've been in the pub, probably 3 or 4 times this season, they've genuinely looked shite each time.

I've watched them, I think 3 times this season and must say I've taken far more interest in The Championship now we're guaranteed to be in it.
As much as I'd like to see them never win another game, I honestly haven't even known who they've played, when we've had a game this season though, generally. Mind, I've completely lost interest in our fixtures, of late, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back