Am I obsessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Newcastle fan I'll take pleasure in any of Sunderland's on pitch misfortunes. I'll not tune in to listen to your match though :lol:

I can talk about football with Sunderland fans without my partisan bias completely blinding me to any points they make, or without needing to say "SMB" at the end of a post :lol:

As a Newcastle fan I'll take pleasure in any of Sunderland's on pitch misfortunes. I'll not tune in to listen to your match though :lol:

I can talk about football with Sunderland fans without my partisan bias completely blinding me to any points they make, or without needing to say "SMB" at the end of a post :lol:
You just have though.

FTM :lol:

The makamz say FTM, quick let's think of something we can say back errrrrrrr.... aye SMB that'll luurrn em.

Must have been reeling from a mag on a sunderland message board, trying to take the piss out of US for being obsessed :lol:
Don't be precious. I implied that the OP is surely unusual, I can't think many Sunderland fans tune in to listen to Newcastle's games?

Handy hint, read the post before your anti-Newcastle frothing takes over :lol:

Either fishing or extremely sad individual, take your pick.

MODS - It really is time to have a Mags board like Parsnip, so we haven't got to put up with the 50 threads a day about them on here.

There is a Newcastle United thread that attempted to collate all discussion into one but it didn't last.

I love it when the mags get beat.

I often listen to their games when we are not playing hoping they get beat.

If second v third in the championship were playing I would be listening because I hate the mags!
If forth v fifth were playing I'd still listen because it still involves the mags.

Now I've mentioned I hate the mags too often so I'll just say...........FTM

Don't tune in tomorrow mind marra.

Hate?

f***ing stupid.

There's enough of that real emotion in the world without nitwits pretending otherwise.

If second v third in the championship were playing I would be listening because I hate the mags!
If forth v fifth were playing I'd still listen because it still involves the mags.

Thanks for demonstrating what it means to have a below average IQ.

The same people on here who say you are obsessed will probably do the same as you. Its an smb pisstake, i wouldnt worry about it.

It works elsewhere tbf, all it needs is a bit of self-moderation.

I wouldn't know, I don't spend my life on forums.

There are always new stories about Newcastle so people post new threads.

Once a thread has dropped off the front page it's not reasonable to expect people to go searching.

This forum moves much more quickly so thread's get quickly pushed down.

At a quick glance this is the only Newcastle thread, on the front page, and it's a bump.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back