Am I alone

You are entitled to your own opinion. I could never want us to lose a game. The very notion of it seems moronic to be honest.

I am with you on that one. However, everyone is entitled to an opinion so I won't have a go at someone who is ok to see us get beat if they think us losing is for the long term good. However, Parky won't go tomorrow even if we get hammered, which I don't think will happen, more likely another Bolton Wanderers or Coventry, 1-0 down and we will start to play for a glorious 1-1 whoopee do. This is what it has come to, talking about Gillingham away as though we were about to play Chelsea or Man City.

Our problems reach much deeper than this Manager. This team is so so poor. Inadequacies all ower. Seemingly lack,of effort.
The club needs a total overhaul if we are to progress. Dont see it happening anytime soon.

Sounds like a bump from the last 6 years

How long you followed the lads like ? May I ask ?
Different class of supporters ?
Where you there easter
Monday 1980 Cummins winner against the skunks ?
Where you at Wembley 85 against Norwich ?

Where there when Gillingham beast is in the play offs

Where you there first ever game in division 3 when we beat Brentford 1 nil.

where yoU at the play off final against Swindon ?

was your dad at the 73 final or your grandfather at the 37 cup final ?

different brand of supporter ?
get lost you complete gate hinge
Hes a Swindon supporter, and well respected on this forum, probably in the Swindon end at the play offs.
He comes on this board and is as fanatical about his team as we are ours.

Hes a Swindon supporter, and well respected on this forum, probably in the Swindon end at the play offs.
I completely accept that. I’ve read his posts for years .
What I won’t accept is questioning my
Loyalty as a Sunderland supporter on a Sunderland board ?
Na

Last edited:
I hope you lose but I'm a tad biased...

I'm seriously worried as your disarray and anger reminds me when we were the same and we played Cardiff on sky, we planned protests and walk outs, we were certain to get beat as we're shite... We only went and won!!

But bar our two games good luck for season, sure you will turn it round and no doubt be out of this league soon as far too big a club to be in this league.

And here is to an entertaining game on Saturday..

I hope you lose but I'm a tad biased...

I'm seriously worried as your disarray and anger reminds me when we were the same and we played Cardiff on sky, we planned protests and walk outs, we were certain to get beat as we're shite... We only went and won!!

But bar our two games good luck for season, sure you will turn it round and no doubt be out of this league soon as far too big a club to be in this league.

And here is to an entertaining game on Saturday..
We are worried mate big style

Back