Am I alone

Our problems reach much deeper than this Manager. This team is so so poor. Inadequacies all ower. Seemingly lack,of effort.
The club needs a total overhaul if we are to progress. Dont see it happening anytime soon.
We overhaul the team every year

How long you followed the lads like ? May I ask ?
Different class of supporters ?
Where you there easter
Monday 1980 Cummins winner against the skunks ?
Where you at Wembley 85 against Norwich ?

Where there when Gillingham beast is in the play offs

Where you there first ever game in division 3 when we beat Brentford 1 nil.

where yoU at the play off final against Swindon ?

was your dad at the 73 final or your grandfather at the 37 cup final ?

different brand of supporter ?
get lost you complete gate hinge

1650 games watching the mighty Town.
Never ever once wanted us to lose. Is that close?

Its all set up for the next series of Sunderland till I die. It starts of bad "Sunderland have only won 2 in 15 games under there new manager" and then moving on to the last episode "Sunderland have won promotion to the championship"

He won't "have to go" if we lose on Saturday. Besides that he's had 6 league games, no transfer window and an injury to the one forward he clearly fancies.

Parky is the man they've chosen, unless there has been some major incident behind the scenes they have to give him a chance.

Its all set up for the next series of Sunderland till I die. It starts of bad "Sunderland have only won 2 in 15 games under there new manager" and then moving on to the last episode "Sunderland have won promotion to the championship"
You been on the frosty jacks

Unfortunately our owners picked the wrong manager, they seem to be the only ones who actually wanted him, why the fuck did they do that? oh yes saving money, except it wasnt, the short sighted fuckers dont seem to know what they are doing
They now have to back him in January, f***ing hell, what a situation. Thank you Richard Hill for saving the club. What a complete and utter shambles

So you'd be happier to lose, than to win? It's unlikely but what if we win, then go on a run? How unhappy would you he then?

They would like. We can play far better than we are
[/QUOTE
Then it's the players who need to go if they aren't giving 100%, cheeky bastards aren't good enough to be downing tools. The majority would never have been brought to our club but for the mismanagement of our past regimes. FTM

Back