ALS Talking About Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackemed

Striker
Saw this earleiar and thought it would be worth sharing. The email address provided is [email protected]

They've taken a bit of stick this season about perceived ties to the club, so fair play to them for that.

Perhaps we could all get together and contact fanzines like ALS, Roker Report, Wise Men Say, so on and advise we would like a protest of sorts, perhaps a red card protest or maybe a boycott. They can of course respond however they wish but I believe it is fine to engage with them as fans and tell them them how we feel.

Of course I understand this is just my opinion - I just thought it would be nice to share so any fans who feel the same can also particiapate. :)

Saw this earleiar and thought it would be worth sharing. The email address provided is [email protected]

They've taken a bit of stick this season about perceived ties to the club, so fair play to them for that.

Perhaps we could all get together and contact fanzines like ALS, Roker Report, Wise Men Say, so on and advise we would like a protest of sorts, perhaps a red card protest or maybe a boycott. They can of course respond however they wish but I believe it is fine to engage with them as fans and tell them them how we feel.

Of course I understand this is just my opinion - I just thought it would be nice to share so any fans who feel the same can also particiapate. :)

If we continue to do nothing, nothing will change

@hank williams Estás no Hank e quais são seus pensamentos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back