Alpha Men Assemble

Find it a curious double standard how it's perfectly acceptable to ridicule men for not getting a girlfriend, but when a woman can't get a bloke to stick around - presumably for whatever flaws they might have - their financial difficulties are met with support and sympathy.

Give the socially inept virgins their due; at least they can get a job and don't appear on Look North crying that their dole isn't enough while being about two stone overweight.

Last edited:
What's your thoughts on the whole vaccination debate marra?
You’re implying he’s capable of thought.
Find it a curious double standard how it's perfectly acceptable to ridicule men for not getting a girlfriend, but when a woman can't get a bloke to stick around - presumably for whatever flaws they might have - their financial difficulties are met with support and sympathy.

Give the socially inept virgins their due; at least they can get a job and don't appear on Look North crying that their dole isn't enough while being about two stone overweight.
What?

Anyone describing themselves as ‘Alpha’ is in my experience just a massive throbber who can’t talk to women without a threatening undertone.
Women like an alpha male (saying your one out loud does make you look a tit I agree)

They are sexually attracted to blokes who are confident,physically fit,good looking and command a presence.That’s just Mother Nature doing her thing.They also like a man who’s a little possessive of his women and will take someone’s head off if they touch his baby girl.That’s something they admit when they are pissed.

I don’t watch the news.
Alpha males are typically terrified of having additional protein, like.
I’m not sure how to interpret that towards non alpha males.
It seems a rather bizarre comment, unless it wasn’t very well thought out or I’m over thinking. 👍

Back