Almost read this with shear disbelief

So kids get changed and walk into the pool area carrying a hammer and nails then tap them into the slide and are not seen or heard?
No mate, part of the slide went through the wall, outside the building and then back in again further down.

Horrific, the country is getting more and more fucked !

No it isn’t.

This is a proper bugbear of mine. People reacting to bad things in the media with “The world’s gone to shit/the country’s fucked/society’s getting worse” and other such hysterical nonsense. With the exception of some problems that have been imported into the country, society is no “sicker” than it ever was.

No it isn’t.

This is a proper bugbear of mine. People reacting to bad things in the media with “The world’s gone to shit/the country’s fucked/society’s getting worse” and other such hysterical nonsense. With the exception of some problems that have been imported into the country, society is no “sicker” than it ever was.

Agreed.

It's certainly highlighted more with 24hr news and the internet

No it isn’t.

I think its getting far worse tbh.

Back