Ally McCoist

I think I'd rather go out for a pint with him than you.

and you.
I'd rather detonate me testes than suffer a night of crack vampirism with Count Dickula AKA @footballflange
He is a muppet mate, great in our history, but he has become a sad fecker in all respects.

You are arguing for Ally McCoist? god help you
1. He was crap for us, he improved afterwards and admits it but he loved it here.
2. You're arguing for yourself. Against some humourless fop like Michael Mckintyre you'd put up a pathetic defence and lose, though narrowly. Against a witty bloke using words and funny stories like Ally McCoist you'd scurry home to Mam in floods of tears. And no-one would notice.

Last edited:
I'd rather detonate me testes than suffer a night of crack vampirism with Count Dickula AKA @footballflange

1. He was crap for us, he improved afterwards and admits it but he loved it here.
2. You're arguing for yourself. Against some humourless fop like Michael Mckintyre you'd put up a pathetic defence and lose, though narrowly. Against a witty bloke using words and funny stories like Ally McCoist you'd scurry home to Mam in floods of tears. And no-one would notice.

you must be in a neverland mate, McCoist funny stories? witty? :eek:

Give it a rest man before you embarrass yourself further.

you must be in a neverland mate, McCoist funny stories? witty? :eek:

Give it a rest man before you embarrass yourself further.
I can appreciate a real Internet troll, obtuse, surreal or antagonistic. The best ones can create viral mayhem and newspaper articles, they stand out. You however, are merely an idiot, hopelessly out of his depth in a soup of cretins, a humourless moron cast adrift in a substandard lifeboat. If this was the fillum Titanic you'd both drown. If I'm wrong you must be the best sleeper agent since Rip Van Winkle overdosed on Valium.

I can appreciate a real Internet troll, obtuse, surreal or antagonistic. The best ones can create viral mayhem and newspaper articles, they stand out. You however, are merely an idiot, hopelessly out of his depth in a soup of cretins, a humourless moron cast adrift in a substandard lifeboat. If this was the fillum Titanic you'd both drown. If I'm wrong you must be the best sleeper agent since Rip Van Winkle overdosed on Valium.

goodnight mate, I'll have what you are on

Met him at Lord’s today. Top lad. Asking loads about Sunderland and wished the club and fans well.

He’s fecking solid mind.... he’d be hard to knock off the ball.
I met him in a pub in New York with his lass years ago. Top bloke. Like you say, chatted loads about SAFC. We’d just lost in the playoffs to Sheffield Utd and he was adamant it was definitely a foul on the keeper and we’d been robbed. I was with three other yanks who didn’t have a clue who he was and he just chatted away to me. Lovely lovely bloke and still a MLF.

Back