Ally McCoist on Martin Bain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive know Derek for over 20 years proper bloke no air's and graces just a grafter very hard on discipline he will TRY to get us playing with wide players
Do not think cos he's been up there he's not good enough, another well known manager started there and he did ok for Man utd
i honestly don't know if he will get the job as it seems 3 other agents are all trying to get their guy's interviews but Martin listens to Walter Smith and if it goes well he could just be the man to get us going.

ive know Derek for over 20 years proper bloke no air's and graces just a grafter very hard on discipline he will TRY to get us playing with wide players
Do not think cos he's been up there he's not good enough, another well known manager started there and he did ok for Man utd
i honestly don't know if he will get the job as it seems 3 other agents are all trying to get their guy's interviews but Martin listens to Walter Smith and if it goes well he could just be the man to get us going.
Cheers Bob

So the players will hound him out within 2 month then

Go on the 3 agents managers are ....

Micky Walsh camping out in Tunstall.

I'm so confused :lol:

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2016/09...t-rangers-regret-reveals-ally-mccoist/304767/

Says he is excellent, top man, great knowledge of football. Says it was great when McCoist, Walter Smith and Bains worked together. Biggest regret was when Bains left but happy it has worked out for him, believes Sunderland have a great man.

This article was BEFORE the departure of David Moyes.
Posted last week that McCoist has been down in Sunderland regular over the past four /five weeks... supping in his old local, The Cottage , in Cleadon. Its worth a fiver on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back