Allocated pubs

Had nee bother drinking around Paddington as come up from Swindon on the train and hopped on met line and was up for kick offs and imagine will do same again to avoid queuing around pubs (I will bring cans up on the tube as forgot they stop serving around ground an hour before kick off, which will at least be 2pm this time as kick off is later for this game)

£5.30 for a bud is criminal.. But its London prices. Can't stand Bud so wouldn't pay that.

I think it's more a "captive audience in a sports ground" price. Plenty of places much cheaper (especially Wetherspoons). I got two drinks (a pint and a short/mixer) in Goodwood races last summer and it was 14 benk like.

I reckon a few Charlton fans will drink in their usual London place and head up to Wembley near the kick off.

Just go into Sainsbury’s , just before the ramp, get some cans stand outside with the other 20,000 odd, one problem no pissers, would’ve thought the authority’s would have plenty off them on Wembley way.

In the 200s so will have the club Wembley access under the stands for this one.

Think I'll just go straight in and drink. Was cheaper under the stands than in the Wembley tavern where it was £6 a pint !

I think it's more a "captive audience in a sports ground" price. Plenty of places much cheaper (especially Wetherspoons). I got two drinks (a pint and a short/mixer) in Goodwood races last summer and it was 14 benk like.

I reckon a few Charlton fans will drink in their usual London place and head up to Wembley near the kick off.

They stayed south last time, I ran the Green man at wembley at the time, this was before the allocated pub can into place and the pub was all Sunlun

Is there a spoons near Wembley or any where the fans will be. Spoons has always been reasonably priced.

Back