Allocated pubs

Was in there for checkatrade, some really canny bars in there

What does it mean in practice? I'm in there on Sunday with two sons - there aren't any restrictions like not wearing club colours are there? (I bought them through the club ticketmaster system not through 'Club Wembley').

We were across the road, The Parish I think. It looked closed but there was a guy on the door ushering people up an alley way, through a “beer garden” and round into the bar. A sort of one way system. Nice pint of Guinness.

The problem with our pubs is that they mostly seem small so they get rammed and then you are waiting ages to get served.
Canny Irish bar not far from the tube at the top of Wembley Way. We were in here from 1030 for the Checkatrade. £25 for 5 and a half pints so one of the better rounds of the trip, and I'll also commend the Guinness in here. Took yonks getting served once it filled up though. We'll be heading here again

My hotel is near Trafalgar Square, so I'm thinking my best bet is drink in the centre then get tube straight to Wembley, have a last pint or two in the ground, just imagine all the pubs we're given on the way to Wembley will be packed

The globe opposite Baker Street tube, we stood outside with cans before the checkatrade and league cup final as theirs a Sainsbury’s round the corner so that’s the plan for Sunday as well

we took over 2 of pompy's allocated pubs last time we were down there. most of us were just drinking cans on wembey way. that said get ya drink before you get off the train as the shops were charging £12 for 4 cans of stella

Hopefully they don’t give them the Box Park pub again, f***ing stupid decision, it’s literally on Wembley way in the middle of all the Sunderland. Part of the reason there was bother against Portsmouth. Had there fans walking right up Wembley way to get to the pub.
fans from London will generally come in that way anyway

Back