Allocated pubs

Is there a spoons near Wembley or any where the fans will be. Spoons has always been reasonably priced.
If you're staying at the Watford Hilton,your best bet is to get a taxi to Stanmore,drink in the spoons there,and get the tube to Wembley Park.
Thats if the spoons is still there like

Last edited:
£5.30 for a bud is criminal.. But its London prices. Can't stand Bud so wouldn't pay that.
Went in the hilton sky bar before pompey game - said 3 pint of bud and a pop for the bairn - bloke said pop free - i says cheers marra - bloke says that l bee £19.50 for 3 pints !!!!! £6.50 a pint - canny view like

The fan zone was shite will they put that on again ? The queue for the bogs was about a 45 minute wait :eek:
Apparently we got the shit deal and Portsmouth got Boxpark Wembley (which is a million times better) because they qualified first..... so hopefully we get that option this time. The checkatrade fanzone was shite....... being able to have one was a luxury they didn't provide on the day by the way!

Apparently we got the shit deal and Portsmouth got Boxpark Wembley (which is a million times better) because they qualified first..... so hopefully we get that option this time. The checkatrade fanzone was shite....... being able to have one was a luxury they didn't provide on the day by the way!
Maybe Boxpark will be allocated to Charlton fans for safety reasons :(

Went in the hilton sky bar before pompey game - said 3 pint of bud and a pop for the bairn - bloke said pop free - i says cheers marra - bloke says that l bee £19.50 for 3 pints !!!!! £6.50 a pint - canny view like

Those prices are pathetic. I hate paying over £3 quid a pint.. Tight arse but well never mind. Couldn't bring me self to pay £6.50

Were all soft drinks free, or just for kids?

Was sure someone said earlier it's not there now. Theres a spoons near Wembley, JJ moon.
For Man City and Portsmouth we have stayed in Watford and got the tube in. I remember walking past J J Moon and it was an away allocated pub with bouncers checking tickets so if it’s the same split as last time I’m afraid you won’t get in (or want to go in)

Just go into Sainsbury’s , just before the ramp, get some cans stand outside with the other 20,000 odd, one problem no pissers, would’ve thought the authority’s would have plenty off them on Wembley way.

Posh fucker, most were clearing out Aldi on the way up Wembley way........Co op was only shop that still had booze I think, my mate ended up with a bottle of Champagne as all that was left :lol::lol::lol::lol:

For Man City and Portsmouth we have stayed in Watford and got the tube in. I remember walking past J J Moon and it was an away allocated pub with bouncers checking tickets so if it’s the same split as last time I’m afraid you won’t get in (or want to go in)

Shite that

J. J Moon. Just looked it up.. Close to stadium. £2.99 pint of heinekin. Seems a good un for me.

Get yasel to J. J. Moon near the stadium. Spoons pub 2.99 a pint of Heineken. 3.49 pint of San Miguel. Much better beer choice than bud.
Was a Pompey only pub, so probs Charlton only this time

Were any of the pubs we got allocated last time any good, likes of the Torch etc? We drank round Baker Street and it was canny with a decent atmosphere but we don’t know if we fancy a change. We might even do both, so one less around Baker Street then instead of tube to Wembley Park and then straight to ground, having a pint in one of our allocated pubs then go to the ground - it wasn’t good for the old bladder going straight from Baker Street to the ground with that tube ride.
They were absolutely shite, and I tried 4 of them

Last edited:
The Torch must be one of the worst pubs in f***ing London. Was surrounded by 6 ft corrugated steel sheeting last time.
The Railway, just outside of West Hampstead station, was decent, only about 4 stops from Wembley.

Last edited:

Back