Allocated pubs

Is there a spoons near Wembley or any where the fans will be. Spoons has always been reasonably priced.

One on Wembley High Road (the Moon and summat or other). I think they might ask to look at tickets though. There was bouncers on the door for the South Shields game. Bouncer let me in as long as I gave him one of the Chicken Tikka slices I'd just bought in Sainsbury's down the road.

Wetherspoons in touristy areas in central London are not that cheap mind.

Hopefully they don’t give them the Box Park pub again, f***ing stupid decision, it’s literally on Wembley way in the middle of all the Sunderland. Part of the reason there was bother against Portsmouth. Had there fans walking right up Wembley way to get to the pub.
Aye hopefully we get that pub this time

Tins on Wembley Way for me. I'll take my own this time. Offys were taking the piss at 2.50 a can, and most of the supermarkets were chocka or cleaned out
That's what I payed,250 a can

Last edited:
One on Wembley High Road (the Moon and summat or other). I think they might ask to look at tickets though. There was bouncers on the door for the South Shields game. Bouncer let me in as long as I gave him one of the Chicken Tikka slices I'd just bought in Sainsbury's down the road.

Wetherspoons in touristy areas in central London are not that cheap mind.

J. J Moon. Just looked it up.. Close to stadium. £2.99 pint of heinekin. Seems a good un for me.

Agree , but rather pay that than drink cans outside a pub .

Get yasel to J. J. Moon near the stadium. Spoons pub 2.99 a pint of Heineken. 3.49 pint of San Miguel. Much better beer choice than bud.

It will be exactly the same as last time. Logically you would think we might get one or two more on the basis some Charlton supporters would drink near theirs and then head up. But that logic applies even more to the FA cup final today where you’d think Watford would drink near their station. But Watford have exactly same pubs as Pompey had (the best ones as well as Box Park) and Man City have the same as us.

Have a couple in the hotel at the bottom of Wembley way, then have a wander up for a couple in the ground.

Beer in the ground was better than the stuff outside.

Have a couple in the hotel at the bottom of Wembley way, then have a wander up for a couple in the ground.

Beer in the ground was better than the stuff outside.

Dunno where you were sat but it was f***ing dangerous in the ground where I was, especially at half time, thought I was gonna get crushed at one point

Back