Allocated pubs

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by st joes lad, May 18, 2019.

1. st joes lad

st joes lad Striker

is it the same as the checkatrade trophy final

0321safc likes this.
  2. McGregor

McGregor Midfield

What are they? I never made the Checkatrade final so haven't a clue where to go.

3. Barboza dh9

Barboza dh9 Winger

Will be the same

st joes lad likes this.
  4. hank williams

hank williams Striker

Got served easily enough at Wembley

£5.30 for Budweiser

5. Tin Soldier

Tin Soldier Striker

The fan zone was shite will they put that on again ? The queue for the bogs was about a 45 minute wait :eek:

6. Had nee bother drinking around Paddington as come up from Swindon on the train and hopped on met line and was up for kick offs and imagine will do same again to avoid queuing around pubs (I will bring cans up on the tube as forgot they stop serving around ground an hour before kick off, which will at least be 2pm this time as kick off is later for this game)

7. karlm14

karlm14 Striker

No the fucking wonder you get served easily.

8. st joes lad

st joes lad Striker

We just bought some cans and drank outside the pubs,meeting one of the lads in a pub called the double six so hopefully it's the same allocated pubs

9. DiscoPants86

DiscoPants86 Midfield

Hopefully they don’t give them the Box Park pub again, fucking stupid decision, it’s literally on Wembley way in the middle of all the Sunderland. Part of the reason there was bother against Portsmouth. Had there fans walking right up Wembley way to get to the pub.

Wearside2Wrwkshire likes this.
  10. McGregor

McGregor Midfield

£5.30 for a bud is criminal.. But its London prices. Can't stand Bud so wouldn't pay that.

11. Southcoast Mackem

Southcoast Mackem Full Back

Mostly shit ones

houghton cut head likes this.
  12. Just gonna drink in the spoons at Stanmore, then tube on in

13. Paddy O'Dors

Paddy O'Dors Striker

I think it's more a "captive audience in a sports ground" price. Plenty of places much cheaper (especially Wetherspoons). I got two drinks (a pint and a short/mixer) in Goodwood races last summer and it was 14 benk like.

I reckon a few Charlton fans will drink in their usual London place and head up to Wembley near the kick off.

PTR likes this.
  14. crosa70

crosa70 Goalkeeper

Just go into Sainsbury’s , just before the ramp, get some cans stand outside with the other 20,000 odd, one problem no pissers, would’ve thought the authority’s would have plenty off them on Wembley way.

Safc88 and Tin Soldier like this.
  15. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

In the 200s so will have the club Wembley access under the stands for this one.

Think I'll just go straight in and drink. Was cheaper under the stands than in the Wembley tavern where it was £6 a pint !

16. They stayed south last time, I ran the Green man at wembley at the time, this was before the allocated pub can into place and the pub was all Sunlun

17. McGregor

McGregor Midfield

Is there a spoons near Wembley or any where the fans will be. Spoons has always been reasonably priced.

18. divvydave

divvydave Central Defender Contributor

Tins on Wembley Way for me. I'll take my own this time. Offys were taking the piss at 2.50 a can, and most of the supermarkets were chocka or cleaned out

Safc88 and Scotty 1978 like this.
  19. Cochise 2

Cochise 2 Central Defender

This.
    We drank on Wembley High Rd and there was very few Charlton fans around. Never really saw them until we got into the ground.

20. Southcoast Mackem

Southcoast Mackem Full Back

Think i got mine from tbe co-op in wemble way quite early in the day. Standard price. About a fiver for 4 cans

The Muffin Man likes this.