Allergies

Early for pollen though isn't it? Does that stuff make you sleepy?

I sneezed so hard coming home that I hurt my neck. Got to do something about it.
It is a symptom but I've don't get the sleepy feeling on taking them

Ask a pharmacist for the best medication.

January
In January, there is less pollen, but as you start using the heat, you’ll notice the dust inside your house gets kicked around, which can trigger winter allergies. This means even in the dead of winter you could suffer from intense allergies.

February
February can kick up mold and dust allergies, especially as the tree pollen starts getting into the air. Around this time, you may start experiencing watery eyes, nasal congestion, and itchy skin.

March
Those with spring allergies will notice they are in full swing around this time of the year. As trees, grasses, and flowers bloom, so does the pollen count in the air.

January
In January, there is less pollen, but as you start using the heat, you’ll notice the dust inside your house gets kicked around, which can trigger winter allergies. This means even in the dead of winter you could suffer from intense allergies.

February
February can kick up mold and dust allergies, especially as the tree pollen starts getting into the air. Around this time, you may start experiencing watery eyes, nasal congestion, and itchy skin.

March
Those with spring allergies will notice they are in full swing around this time of the year. As trees, grasses, and flowers bloom, so does the pollen count in the air.
It's usually March-April for me. What's weird is it's night, cold and completely clear. That would normally mean I'm OK but I just sneezed every 30 seconds when I took the dog out.

I have had one incident that seemed like an allergic reaction, after eating some Lloyd Grossman pasta sauce with chilli. Blotchy face, swollen throat, vomiting etc’.

But never since. Don’t know if it was a particular variety of chilli in there or something else I ate in that meal but I’ve never experienced anything like it since. Even had the same brand of pasta sauce.

I have had one incident that seemed like an allergic reaction, after eating some Lloyd Grossman pasta sauce with chilli. Blotchy face, swollen throat, vomiting etc’.

But never since. Don’t know if it was a particular variety of chilli in there or something else I ate in that meal but I’ve never experienced anything like it since. Even had the same brand of pasta sauce.
Bubolic plague?

Back