Alleged Homophobic Attack In Sunderland

Jesus christ, there's some absolute scum of the earth out there.

Kicking the fuck out of a girl man.... its bad enough doing it to anyone but you get your kicks by beating up a girl?

Lowlife twats.

It just irks me so much that even if they find the bellends who did it they'll get hardly any punishment for it.

Those poor lasses in london who had similar happen to them, the blokes got fuck all in way of punishment

Absolute joke like.
I was jumped 2 or 3 times when I was a young un. Im not gay. Is there a connection?
Apparently she was subjected to homophobic language as well. Suggesting that might be the reason they attacked her.

Last edited:
What a couple of scumbags, let’s hope the get collared quickly, although I have my doubts they’d get any meaningful punishment meted out to them

Disgusting that.

I'm going to be a victim blaming bastard by saying that if you've been jumped 5 times you probably need to have a think about how you could change your behaviours to keep yourself out of harm's way though.

Disgusting that.

I'm going to be a victim blaming bastard by saying that if you've been jumped 5 times you probably need to have a think about how you could change your behaviours to keep yourself out of harm's way though.
Depends what the circumstances of the other 5 attacks were I suppose? May not have been similar circumstances.

Saying that although it should be safe for lasses to get themselves home whatever the time, at 1 in the morning I think the cost of a taxi is a small price to pay to ensure your safety when there’s complete wankers like these lads out and about

Depends what the circumstances of the other 5 attacks were I suppose? May not have been similar circumstances.
Fair comment
Saying that although it should be safe for lasses to get themselves home whatever the time, at 1 in the morning I think the cost of a taxi is a small price to pay to ensure your safety when there’s complete wankers like these lads out and about
Really it should be safe for anyone lad or lass, it's not though and as you say if you can walk it a taxi is cheap.

Back