Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a great fit for the club but his ego got the better of him. Sounds like it still is but he's always had that "problem" but it's always worked in his favour

Dont know why people are hammering him now, he did an awesone job for us last season when it was basically us or the fuckin scum to go down....especially when they had the amazing Rafa to keep them up.

If we had of gone, we would never have heard the end of it....just look at how they worship the meaningless 5-1 game......imagine if they had a play off semi final win or a relegating us season to cling on to!

Dont know why people are hammering him now, he did an awesone job for us last season when it was basically us or the fuckin scum to go down....especially when they had the amazing Rafa to keep them up.

If we had of gone, we would never have heard the end of it....just look at how they worship the meaningless 5-1 game.
In all fairness it was Defoe that kept us up his goals alone.

The fat dance? Also did a little jig with the palace mascot just before we stuck fowa past them. Like the op says, if he was chocolate he'd eat himself.
How DARE he do a little jig, I didn't mind him before but hearing that just makes my f***ing blood boil :mad: I'm furious, in fact, seething

If we had of gone, we would never have heard the end of it....just look at how they worship the meaningless 5-1 game......imagine if they had a play off semi final win or a relegating us season to cling on to!

I don't like him as a manager, far too f***ing negative.

It must have hurt when we were the team to send them down. We will always have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back